Delaware Co. Murder For Hire Arrest

Delaware Co. Murder For Hire Arrest

There are 31 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Delaware Co. Murder For Hire Arrest. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A 51-year-old Miami, Oklahoma resident is in the Delaware County jail after deputies say he tried to hire someone to kill his ex-fiancee. Delaware County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested Ricky Dale Payton Tuesday night after he met with undercover officers with the sheriff's office and agents with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics Dangerous Drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Say it loud and proud.”

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#22 Apr 3, 2009
Another nut job.....bites the dust. Hope he's put away for a looonnnggg while.
Concerned Parent

Tulsa, OK

#23 Apr 3, 2009
JFR Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
#5 could be personal hygeine. You can just tell by his picture that he's lacking in that department.
He'd also make a great before and after shot for shampoo too!
Concerned Parent

Tulsa, OK

#24 Apr 3, 2009
big boi31 wrote:
well if u guys new how crazy she was you guys would all understand.. i would know.. hes my dad. yes i know wat he did mess up but if u guys knew this family you would be like wow.. This family sure did like my dad when they mooched off of him. but watever.
That is no justification for trying to murder someone. There is no justification for that. If she was so crazy, then why in the heck did he even propose to her in the first place? By trying to hire a murderer to go after her, he's just given her more justification for her behaviour and to gain sympathy. You just can't beat crazy. You have to outsmart it and move on.

Since: Feb 09

Tulsa, OK

#25 Apr 3, 2009
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
As a woman I would be more **** off he was only willing to dish out 2500.00 bucks!
No doubt

Tulsa, OK

#26 Apr 3, 2009
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
<quoted text> And the ones that do think highly of themselves get told by aquantances they are full of themselves. It's a catch 22 for a woman now days.
Hey do you know if there is going to be a good car count for the Pro-Am?

“It's good to be me!”

Since: Jun 08

4 me 2 know and U 2 find out

#27 Apr 3, 2009
seen it wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt
Good band!(hehe)

Tulsa, OK

#28 Apr 3, 2009
hidingiam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good band!(hehe)
Why yes it is hunny bunny
The real truth

United States

#30 Apr 8, 2009
big boi31 wrote:
well if u guys new how crazy she was you guys would all understand.. i would know.. hes my dad. yes i know wat he did mess up but if u guys knew this family you would be like wow.. This family sure did like my dad when they mooched off of him. but watever.
Well corey say what u want but your dad never had anything to mooch. If you remember right he lived in my house. I admit he has a good family but there has always got to be a bad apple in every family and he's got that one covered. Im sure you are talking out of hurt and I understand that but a man capable of the things he has done does not need to be in society. I am very proud of my family, we all work and support ourselves and have good morals. I guess we are so bad is the reason why several of your family members have appologized to me. Whatever. I know this is going to be hard on you to have your parent in prison but like my kids say if he would have gotten away with his plan my kids wouldn't even have their mother alive. Be thankful hes alive because I thank God every minute of the day that I am.
BClapp

Terlton, OK

#31 Apr 8, 2009
Lets talk about a mooch! your dad is now the ultimate mooch!!!!! because now he is moochin off of everyone in the state of oklahoma! all the hard working non drug dealing tax payin citizens of oklahoma are now paying his way and will 4 a long long time it is reall just to bad he could not have stayed out of drugs and stupid stuff like that! I know you live in missouri but maybe you should move to oklahoma and get a job here and help the rest of us pay for him!!!! there are about 3 million people in this state that would love your help lol.......... so plz plz do not talk about mooching
thegoodguys

Terlton, OK

#32 Apr 8, 2009
big boi from what i hear your dad is 0 for 2 on trying to kill this lady sounds like a real loser hope the apple hit the ground and rolled a long way from the tree!!!!! and I agree get your but down to oklahoma and help us all pay for your dad
wamburger and frenchcrys

Terlton, OK

#33 Apr 10, 2009
hey i got a long list of crazy people do you think your dad will knock them off for me? sounds like you are as sick in the head as your dad is if you think crazy is a good reason to be dead you really are sick. have fun next year at the charlie manson family reunion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cherokees to assist CDIB card applicants (Apr '08) Apr '17 jeb1966 124
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Mar '17 KellieTiner 93
Jay Music Thread (May '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 18
News Commentary: Women's March in Washington, D.C. Feb '17 great 1
News Oklahoma health leaders address law on abortion... Dec '16 gasp 1
Review: All American Septic Service (Sep '13) Nov '16 Mccrory 3
Looking for my man (May '16) Nov '16 goblow 8

Jay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance