Delaware Co. Murder For Hire Arrest

A 51-year-old Miami, Oklahoma resident is in the Delaware County jail after deputies say he tried to hire someone to kill his ex-fiancee. Delaware County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested Ricky Dale Payton Tuesday night after he met with undercover officers with the sheriff's office and agents with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics Dangerous Drugs. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Tulsa, OK

#1 Apr 1, 2009
WOW! Glad she didn't go through with that marriage! I hope she stays safe and maybe picks a better guy the next time!
Gee Wiz

Tulsa, OK

#2 Apr 1, 2009
$2500? Is that the going rate to have someone axed? Even with the state of the economy it still seems like a small amount of money to kill someone. I'm not sure how good of job you'd get for that amount of money. And where did he look to find someone that would agree to kill her? You can't exactly look in the yellow pages under assassins.
Been There Done That

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2009
***chuckling to self***Gee Wiz, your post was my laugh of the day...Thanks!..that was a great one!

“Think Positive!!”

Since: Mar 09

Tulsa

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Concerned Parent wrote:
WOW! Glad she didn't go through with that marriage! I hope she stays safe and maybe picks a better guy the next time!
yeah me too!! This is terrible.

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2009
T-bone wrote:
He looks like the type that would try to make the deal for a pack of smokes!!!
I can't wait for someone to get on here and say " I personally know this man, and he would never do that to LaFonduh in a million years...he loved that woman to pieces"!!!!
LOL!! And you know there will be at least one, there always is. Of course "she will have done him wrong" and was asking for it too!
Been There

Talala, OK

#7 Apr 1, 2009
Thats a face only a mother could love, and I seriously doubt his momma is gonna come in here and talk just wonderful wisdom of him...
Lagger

Talala, OK

#8 Apr 1, 2009
A poster boy for:
1)Birth Control
2)3 Strikes
3)Abortion
4)Dental Training Film of "How To Better Care For Your Teeth".
5)?????
dont do that

Tulsa, OK

#9 Apr 1, 2009
I think at some point his ex fiance loved him too.....not just his momma!
Been There wrote:
Thats a face only a mother could love, and I seriously doubt his momma is gonna come in here and talk just wonderful wisdom of him...

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#10 Apr 1, 2009
As a woman I would be more pissed off he was only willing to dish out 2500.00 bucks!

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2009
Lagger wrote:
A poster boy for:
1)Birth Control
2)3 Strikes
3)Abortion
4)Dental Training Film of "How To Better Care For Your Teeth".
5)?????
#5 could be personal hygeine. You can just tell by his picture that he's lacking in that department.
Wonder

Owasso, OK

#12 Apr 1, 2009
I wonder why this pic and the KTUL pic look like two different men.
jonesy67

Sapulpa, OK

#13 Apr 1, 2009
JFR Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
#5 could be personal hygeine. You can just tell by his picture that he's lacking in that department.

I agree with you 100%...unfortunately, the woman will end up picking up another loser just like him because they can't live without a man. I hope she makes better decisions, hope that she enters therapy, hope that she realizes she can live life without another loser. Poor choices all around.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 1, 2009
jonesy67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%...unfortunately, the woman will end up picking up another loser just like him because they can't live without a man. I hope she makes better decisions, hope that she enters therapy, hope that she realizes she can live life without another loser. Poor choices all around.
It's sad that some women don't think more highly of themselves and will just settle for whatever they can get. Hopefully she has friends and family to give her selfesteem a boost and help her make better choices. I know that isn't usually the case, but I'm trying to be optomistic for her!
jonesy67

Sapulpa, OK

#15 Apr 1, 2009
JFR Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that some women don't think more highly of themselves and will just settle for whatever they can get. Hopefully she has friends and family to give her selfesteem a boost and help her make better choices. I know that isn't usually the case, but I'm trying to be optomistic for her!
I agree with you 100%. I apologize if I sounded so negative....but unfortunately we keep seeing the same thing happening again and again. Poor choices. No self-esteem or self-worth. Therapy works.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#16 Apr 1, 2009
JFR Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ones that do think highly of themselves get told by aquantances they are full of themselves. It's a catch 22 for a woman now days.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2009
jonesy67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. I apologize if I sounded so negative....but unfortunately we keep seeing the same thing happening again and again. Poor choices. No self-esteem or self-worth. Therapy works.
You don't have to apologize for sounding negative. Unfortunately what you said was true and happens all the time. It's a shame.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 1, 2009
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
<quoted text> And the ones that do think highly of themselves get told by aquantances they are full of themselves. It's a catch 22 for a woman now days.
Isn't that the truth? I wish I could remember the joke comparing men and women with the same traits but how differently they were described for each one. That's exactly how things are.
Back2Tulsa

Tulsa, OK

#19 Apr 1, 2009
This photo is DEFINATELY different from the one shown on Channel 8. If anything, this one is better.

Check it out.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 1, 2009
Back2Tulsa wrote:
This photo is DEFINATELY different from the one shown on Channel 8. If anything, this one is better.
Check it out.
OMG!!! You're right, he's a fine specimen isn't he???
big boi31

Carthage, MO

#21 Apr 2, 2009
well if u guys new how crazy she was you guys would all understand.. i would know.. hes my dad. yes i know wat he did mess up but if u guys knew this family you would be like wow.. This family sure did like my dad when they mooched off of him. but watever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caair bear Dec 6 imissu 1
Cherokees to assist CDIB card applicants (Apr '08) Dec 2 ImDee 119
Review: Clearview Mobile Auto Glass Dec 2 crackhead 1
Jay Music Thread (May '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 14
OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Oct '14 Aka 86
Nikki Patterson Oct '14 Wondering 1
Illegal Drug byTeachers Sep '14 Snark Hunter 1
Jay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web