Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shootme

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
What butts do u sniff
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
It is a very rewarding job. Have you ever done something for someone that was so appreciated that they said "God Bless You"? I doubt it. I hope one day you can not wipe your own azz and you have to sit in your own feces all day.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
It is a very rewarding job. Have you ever done something for someone that was so appreciated that they said "God Bless You"? I doubt it. I hope one day you can not wipe your own azz and you have to sit in your own feces all day.
Thank you Hello Again, I had a family member in a nursing home and caring people like you are much needed. People need to understand that one day they may need help from someone like you. It is rewarding to help someone in need.
shootme

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Oh poor baby don't cry
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Hello Again, I had a family member in a nursing home and caring people like you are much needed. People need to understand that one day they may need help from someone like you. It is rewarding to help someone in need.
Very rewarding. When helping people in their home you can NEVER call in sick. If I don't go,they don't get out of bed. You have to love your job to do it right. I do love my job.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>Very rewarding. When helping people in their home you can NEVER call in sick. If I don't go,they don't get out of bed. You have to love your job to do it right. I do love my job.
Bless you, we need more caring, sensitive, emphatic people like you in this cold, uncaring, insensitive world.
Stop Wondering

Dover, DE

#7 Jan 30, 2013
She is just an AZZ WIPE!she is sa nobody pertending to be someone!
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Stop Wondering wrote:
She is just an AZZ WIPE!she is sa nobody pertending to be someone!
.. that is your opinion and you are entitled to it...sounds like a good hearted person to work with people in need. I have been there, having seen family members go thru illness and need assistance. Good day everyone
Stop Wondering

Dover, DE

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that is your opinion and you are entitled to it...sounds like a good hearted person to work with people in need. I have been there, having seen family members go thru illness and need assistance. Good day everyone
people like her just like to bragg for attention. she is the same IDIOT tyhat was stalking the fire chief. she just changed her name! Real workers that work in the nursing homes do it for the love of it NOT bragging that they make "more money than you can ever dream of" & make 17 per hour. Give me a break!
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
First of all I was not STALKING the fire chief. Second I do not and would never work in a nursing home. I absolutely hate those places. I hate even visiting people there. Lately I have had someone I really care about go to one. I will not give the name of the home because they are all the same. I go home and cry at night. I wish I could bring them to my house to live. I have the room. The problem is you can not take someone with dementia and put them in unfamiliar surroundings unless you are going to be there. As I said I work a lot. I can not afford to give up working. It is not the fault of the workers there. MOST of them are good. They are just understaffed. When there are 4 people who need to be fed and only two aides doing the feeding,this is sad. I watched as they fed someone who was completely unaware. I turned to the guy next to my loved one and said Aren't you going to eat? It looks good. He said I can't as he looked at his hands that were crippled up. I fed him. He was thankful. I have had a knot in my stomach since. I visit daily as much as it kills me. There should be better options for people who have worked their whole life. If you get medicade you Qualify for 24/7 care in their home. What is wrong with this picture? But I digress.
Stop Wondering

Hampton, VA

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
First of all I was not STALKING the fire chief. Second I do not and would never work in a nursing home. I absolutely hate those places. I hate even visiting people there. Lately I have had someone I really care about go to one. I will not give the name of the home because they are all the same. I go home and cry at night. I wish I could bring them to my house to live. I have the room. The problem is you can not take someone with dementia and put them in unfamiliar surroundings unless you are going to be there. As I said I work a lot. I can not afford to give up working. It is not the fault of the workers there. MOST of them are good. They are just understaffed. When there are 4 people who need to be fed and only two aides doing the feeding,this is sad. I watched as they fed someone who was completely unaware. I turned to the guy next to my loved one and said Aren't you going to eat? It looks good. He said I can't as he looked at his hands that were crippled up. I fed him. He was thankful. I have had a knot in my stomach since. I visit daily as much as it kills me. There should be better options for people who have worked their whole life. If you get medicade you Qualify for 24/7 care in their home. What is wrong with this picture? But I digress.
It was a good guess that you were the same lowlife that was putting down the fire chief because he THREW YOU OUT!Indstead of complaining about hgow your loved one is miss treated in a nursing home...DO SOMETHING about it! I also had a loved one in sunset in boonville..great care...so don't tell me "they are all the same" because they are NOT! Turn them in if someone is NOT getting good care!
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
I already said I was not the one stalking the firechief. But again,DAN you can not read.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
They are not being mistreated. They just are not getting the care they should get.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>Very rewarding. When helping people in their home you can NEVER call in sick. If I don't go,they don't get out of bed. You have to love your job to do it right. I do love my job.
Do you work for a service,or private?
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Shut up wrote:
Why is it that someone who's so accomplished in life creating and reacting to threads on topix? I think I know who you are and get to the god damn gym instead of topix. Lay off the cocaine! I makw 22 an hr with no degree and the only ass I have to wipe was my own! And 22 an hr is just a little less shittier than what you make pig! Stop acting like your important.
You want ME to go to the gym Fat azz? Look in a mirror once in a while. You work part time for DDSO and part time for Dollar General. You do wipe butts. You do not make $22 an hour. Give me a fcking break. You are a nothing,a fcking DAT and that is all. You need to stop smoking the crack and wake up.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Do you work for a service,or private?
Private
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Shut up wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahahaha you don't know who I am keep guessing. I just came across your pathetic threads and want to instigate you. It seems to be working well! Why don't you gofuckyourself after you get done wiping asses! Your just acting like a complete idiot and ill tell ya what if one of my family members were being taken care of by someone that likes to air shit out on topix, I'd think twice about letting you take care of them. It's quite understandable why you only make $17.00 an hour now but hey if it pays your trailer lot rent so be it.
shut up
#14
Monday Jan 28

Never said what job stupid an its not her son like I said quit ur shit guess u want ur truck mustang among other things destroyed of u were so smart u would have paid ur nimo soo ann brown better get ready for a lawsuit cause I've been keeping records of all ur bs! And hahaaha so who's the retard now and if u have the balls call the right person not a 3rd party u have the number use it the people are old enough on the phone so I'm waiting

You were saying you are not her well this just proves it dumb azz
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#21 Jan 30, 2013
By the way that is a direct threat to do damage to the vehicles of one Ann Brown. You better hope nothing happens to them.
well now

Rome, NY

#25 Jan 30, 2013
hello again they must still think you are that lucy or that ann person you have them all fkd up i do feel sorry for them other people that are getting the blame
Hello Again

Tully, NY

#28 Jan 31, 2013
I JUST can't go on lying! My name IS ANN. i do NOT even work. i just sit home ALLDAY LONG freeloading off the system. i haven't worked in 15 years. the FREE things are WAY TOO GOOD! I weigh 350 pounds so i can hardley get around. GO ahead & mess up my car, I REALLY DARE YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roanne Destito for mayor 3 hr Plus Size 10
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 4 hr Justwondering 867
is it ok to eat your own jizz 4 hr phil 1
beat by the meat 4 hr Ward 1 12
What is going on with my panties 4 hr Tom 4
patrick rd 4 hr chad 5
bilodeau brothers 5 hr august west 1
•••
•••
•••

Jay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jay
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••