Cuomo To Local Governments: Good Luck

Cuomo To Local Governments: Good Luck

There are 1 comment on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Cuomo To Local Governments: Good Luck. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo offered little sympathy today for the plight of local governments, saying they need to do what the state government did: solve their own fiscal problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

Joseph DeMarco

Johnstown, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Where did that ridiculous story come from ? I don't for a minute believe that Governor Cuomo said any such thing, as a matter of fact Governor Cuomo was in Jay just last week working with local authorities preparing for any problems that might have come from the Hurricane "Sandy".
Who are these people who continually LIE ? have they been bitten by the Romney bug ? Have they forgotten how the Governor was here last year to see that help was here for rebuilding Rt.9n through Keene, Keene Valley,Upper Jay and other assisstance needed? Who are these LIARS ?
Joe DeMarco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 21 min virginia_59 886
The back nine restaurant & sports bar (Oct '14) 44 min Vito55 335
Happy 4th 13 hr Sunflower1073 3
Would you recommend Rome NY? 14 hr Da Mayor of Rome 26
Fireworks for the 4th? 14 hr Logan 3
Grass at the old Fort Stanwix school 18 hr The turd 6
Rome's Next Mayor 18 hr The Man 162
More from around the web

Jay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE