Marion County People
Thinking

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2011
According to Topix, People in Marion County do not like or respect People in Marion County - Ya think?
lol

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2011
I dont think they know how to respect anyone...
lisa

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2011
lol wrote:
I dont think they know how to respect anyone...
do you live in jasper
caspertheghost

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2011
yeah worst place i have ever lived too much childish bullsxxx drama drama drama
lol

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 22, 2011
I did, but moved.
hoo haa

Whitwell, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Are dumb
instigator

Jasper, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2011
Jasper & South Pittsburg people tend to think they are better than everyone else. I don't care if they are the trashiest of trash, they still do. They can be out here doing some of the things that they talk about other people doing, cheating on their wives, shoplifting, stealing, beating their kids, drinking every day of the week or taking dope, and they still think they are better than anyone else. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.
hoo haa

Whitwell, TN

#8 Feb 11, 2011
Thats rite thats why we still have 3 high schools in 1 county.
lmbo

Jasper, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2011
hoo haa wrote:
Thats rite thats why we still have 3 high schools in 1 county.
You could probably add in all the elementary schools & preschools and count them as "high schools" too, because yall still have some 30 year old students that are still in class there! LMBO!!!!!
jerry

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2011
your comments are stupid. those people will go out of their way to help you. but they will also go out of their way to kill you if you cross them.
xxx

Smithton, PA

#11 Mar 15, 2011
xxxoooo
K DAWG

Jasper, TN

#12 Mar 15, 2011
jerry you are right and it doesn't matter what part of the county you come from either because usually there is relatives that live in whatever part you tend to cross them in that will do the deed just as fast hoo rah
kayla p

Jasper, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2011
some people are just so rude. Who cares where you come from?? A county does not mean some is a cheating slut or anything else. Its how you are raised. I have respect but you earn respect its not just handed out. So why do you people get a life and stop hatin on Marion County people. Looks like your mom didn't raise you right.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 23, 2011
marion county is only bad if u meet the wrong ppl me and kayla p dont like each other atm but i agree with her its about how ur raised if u cant take our small hick town thin get the f**k out we will help others who need it who cares about there back ground respect is not given to u on a silver plater u have to ern it so the the hell over it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Nance 16 hr cookie318 22
What is a "NIGOR"? (Aug '16) Fri Informative 32
lyndie rogers (Apr '11) Fri Informative 24
STD testing Fri Oops 10
Drugs Dec 8 Breeze 23
top ten best fighting females in marion county (Oct '13) Dec 8 Bedford91Tsi 47
haunted places in marion county? (Sep '15) Dec 8 Bedford91Tsi 14

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance