what it do

Eureka, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Is he back in Jasper and still a loser
Really

South Pittsburg, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2011
He's trying to cover up with the army. I saw a post on facebook with him, Kenny, and BG that said in their own words, "Blood in, Blood out, for life" a few weeks ago.
hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Chris is a nice Guy. Great dad too! You guys are obviously jealous of what he's became. He's sexy and he knows it. On really sorry if that bothers you. What's it to you what he does? Get over your selves. GUYS getting on topics. Wow! Grow some BALLS and talk sh*t to his face. Or put your names you fagget! And leave Kenny out of it! I'm sure your own there fbs everyday looking to see what there doing. What a sad life you live.
Kenny Coffelt

Jasper, TN

#4 Nov 17, 2011
Chris is trying to cover what up with the Army please some one tell me? We are older and more mature now and have kids. We are still a Family
brian by god griffin

Jasper, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2011
dam all these yrs and were all still outlaws huh lol why dont yall loosers all start up a fan club apparently yall love us 2 death if u dnt like sum1 tell em 2 their face or atleast on the phone n deal with it wen u c em but instead yall will b the 1st 1s 2 wave n talk shit wen ya think its safe if all yall got 2 talk shit bt is chris bein in the army yall gta get a life a gf dog start a job n try 2 get sum pussy every 1nce n a while u kno hate is another word for envy rite?
brian by god griffin

Jasper, TN

#6 Nov 19, 2011
and yall are haters so figure it out lol
Christopher Childers

Phenix City, AL

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Well I really appreciate the honor of making it on topix , I always wondered when I would make it on here. It took a while but with hard work and determination I have secured a slot. I joined the Army since you are so curious about it in order to provide a better life for my wife and kids. I stayed in the Army after my first 3 years for the love of my country and the brothership I have with my fellow soldiers. A person who leaves a place to cover up things does not join the infantry , he does not earn a purple heart and a bronze star in 3 different deployments. I help defend the freedom which gives you the right to come online and bad mouth people "like myself" . Its funny you never here about me anymore , so you inquire about me online. I have a facebook come check me out. I wish you well in life. May You always keep the sun in your face and the wind at your back.
jessica

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2011
Ha.. topix is stupid. Who cares what any of the trash bags have to say on here. Like I put on kennys new forum. Kenny, Chris, and bg r old news it was cool 10 yrs ago when everyone, was in highschool. I wasn't a fan of Chris's long in highschool for my own reasons put don't talk shit on the dude. He fought for our country and got a family. I haven't seen him or talked to him in almost 10 yrs but, give the man and his family respect bc apparently from Chris's he has served his time for our country and done well. Thanks Chris!
Will

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2011
I didn't care for the guy back in school at all. But if he has grown up, is serving our country and providing the best life that he can for his family, why start shit? It's been years people, it wouldn't be the first time that a punk kid grew up to be a good man. Cut him a little slack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min WTSenior 149,031
Indians whoop Pitt 2 hr Pirate 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr ProfileOne 8,638
law don't mean Sh*t in whitwell 9 hr innocent 17
Pregnant Teens In Whitwell 10 hr Town slut 3
Crystal Hansard (Sep '10) Sat not surprised 25
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sep 13 TheRealZeke 9,435
•••
•••
Jasper Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jasper Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••