First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vol and tiger for life

Trenton, GA

#21 Dec 16, 2012
well when we do lose which here lately is rare we have never said it was the court that caused it and you are calling us crappy man you have just shown us who the dumbass is just to prove my point mchs and whitwell i would pick whitwell anytime and as far as your topix name you at least have it right you all are number 10 as far as ranking see ya.
warrior pride

Morganton, NC

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Coach Keef will figure it out just give em time to win games... Especially Whitwell
its funny

Greer, SC

#23 Dec 18, 2012
Hes a joke i played for him he is not a coach what so ever

Since: Feb 10

United States

#24 Dec 19, 2012
Whitwell?? Are you kidding that isn't even a challenge....if they done win that game he should be fired immediately!!
vol and tiger forever

Trenton, GA

#25 Dec 19, 2012
(alabama pride) you might as well start looking for another coach you do know i have been talking about the girls. that is alot to do with this topix but anyway the boys will probably win also so you want have nothing to brag about anyway. sorry but you havent forgotten last year have you does region and district ring a bell jasper dont have even a little chance Randy Ellis you will have to admit him hope he doesnt have a heart attack your chances went up in smoke when the brown girls graduated but it wouldnt matter whitwell is as good as last year when we beat them and they cried got the picture to prove it. so we will see in a few weeks who wins
TideEagle

South Pittsburg, TN

#26 Dec 20, 2012
vol and tiger forever wrote:
(alabama pride) you might as well start looking for another coach you do know i have been talking about the girls. that is alot to do with this topix but anyway the boys will probably win also so you want have nothing to brag about anyway. sorry but you havent forgotten last year have you does region and district ring a bell jasper dont have even a little chance Randy Ellis you will have to admit him hope he doesnt have a heart attack your chances went up in smoke when the brown girls graduated but it wouldnt matter whitwell is as good as last year when we beat them and they cried got the picture to prove it. so we will see in a few weeks who wins
Who even gives a crap, it's just girls basketball. Whitwell will win the district and most likely get thumped in the region. Whitwell Boys will beat Richard Hardy and noboby else. SP will probably win the district for boys and also get thumped in the region. Basketball boys and girls is at an all time low around here this year.
Obj

Chattanooga, TN

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Team Motto!
john doe

Morganton, NC

#28 Jan 11, 2013
I believe the Marion boys will win the district. They have a lot of athletes and are beginning to win some good games
vol and tiger for life

Trenton, GA

#29 Jan 11, 2013
pardon me but the whitwell girls won the region and district last year and will this year also
vol and tiger for life

Trenton, GA

#30 Jan 11, 2013
you can tell (TideEagal)DOESNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BASKETBALL you can tell from his own statesments just proves what i am talking about he states that whitwell will win the district but get thumped in the region my god fellow you have to win the region to even get to the district so my question is can you explain to me how this is done or do you have a cryastal ball with a genie in it so you dont even give a crap you are the crap and you act like you know sports urstupid dude
whatever

Asheboro, NC

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Vol for life, you need to get a life..... You do realize it's kids you are talking about on here. My god if you eant to root for a team go root for them but don't trash talk other kids that play on a team... Grow up
what a moron

United States

#32 Jan 12, 2013
the district is before the region. You are doing a great job representing Whitwell.
What is new with whs girl

Albertville, AL

#33 Jan 22, 2013
vol and tiger for like wrote:
i know this topic is about the boys bb but you had better be worried about whitwell girls because they are something to worry about mr.randy ellis they are 7 and 1 pretty bad when a fan of yours namely jackie kirk has to come to whitwell to get to watch a real game being played it want be long now when your misery will begin i just hope you all can stand the pressure at least jackie will not have to travel far to see you all get stomped at least he will get to see a good game if you can even call it a game when we play you. go tigers
Huh? What's this say?
warrior dude

Charlotte, NC

#34 Jan 25, 2013
Hey! Did you know Whitwell got spanked by the boys... We had to play jv in the second quarter. Wow. Just wow
Vol and tiger for life

Albertville, AL

#35 Feb 9, 2013
vol and tiger for life wrote:
you can tell (TideEagal)DOESNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BASKETBALL you can tell from his own statesments just proves what i am talking about he states that whitwell will win the district but get thumped in the region my god fellow you have to win the region to even get to the district so my question is can you explain to me how this is done or do you have a cryastal ball with a genie in it so you dont even give a crap you are the crap and you act like you know sports urstupid dude
Is a total and complete dumba**!!
Which do you play first? District or Region? Oh well, it really doesn't matter. The way WHITWELL GIRLS have been playing the last two weeks, they won't be seeing Regionals anyway! Ha ha ha can't be beat, my a**!!!
hootch

Charlotte, NC

#36 Feb 13, 2013
Whitwell girls will get to the region and win it since the district and region are both extremely weak. Then in the substate they will get kicked in the teeth by about forty. Better hope you don't finish runner up in the region cause if you do it will be a thrashing when you go to jackson co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Jasmin 149,192
Spreading std's in Marion county 1 hr Tore apart 1
Elizabeth Wallace 3 hr afriend 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 4 hr none 1,376
Samantha Scott (Apr '10) 10 hr PLEASE 41
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Calhoun 8,640
•••
•••
•••

Jasper Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••