Boys
Notafan

Rossville, GA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
He's a smart ass. And sucks as a coach.
mchs86

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
He needs to stop taking his problem out with parents on the kids!
curious

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 21, 2012
We won't be good until we bring in Heath Thacker.
bball4life

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Can't win by playing your favorites.
MCHSgrad

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Nov 21, 2012
So who the he?? is he NOT playing that he should be??? If you know so much about how to coach why don't you go to the AD and ask for his job???
Scratch1

Jasper, TN

#9 Nov 21, 2012
How many games have they played and won this year.
ExBBallParent

Jasper, TN

#10 Nov 23, 2012
All im going to say is if they dont respect the coach, they wont win.... Boeck is a prime example..same kids, new coach, different result.
If you talk down to a kid, and dont give positive reinforcment, they will never play for you....period!
Scratch1

Jasper, TN

#11 Nov 25, 2012
How many games have they won this yr. Have they even started playing yet.
vol and tiger for like

Jasper, TN

#12 Nov 30, 2012
i know this topic is about the boys bb but you had better be worried about whitwell girls because they are something to worry about mr.randy ellis they are 7 and 1 pretty bad when a fan of yours namely jackie kirk has to come to whitwell to get to watch a real game being played it want be long now when your misery will begin i just hope you all can stand the pressure at least jackie will not have to travel far to see you all get stomped at least he will get to see a good game if you can even call it a game when we play you. go tigers
JoBob

Charlotte, NC

#13 Dec 11, 2012
vol and tiger for like wrote:
i know this topic is about the boys bb but you had better be worried about whitwell girls because they are something to worry about mr.randy ellis they are 7 and 1 pretty bad when a fan of yours namely jackie kirk has to come to whitwell to get to watch a real game being played it want be long now when your misery will begin i just hope you all can stand the pressure at least jackie will not have to travel far to see you all get stomped at least he will get to see a good game if you can even call it a game when we play you. go tigers
Welcome to whitwell, where at least the women are men.......lol. My my, how sad if you are a guy and you are having to brag on your girls sports teams because you are so irrelevant. At least the girls are good at one sport, and they have a very very good coach.
JoBob

Charlotte, NC

#14 Dec 11, 2012
curious wrote:
We won't be good until we bring in Heath Thacker.
lol......I would say that thacker is the best boys coach in the valley, but that isn't saying a whole lot. MC could do much much better!!
vol and tiger for life

Jasper, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2012
your right we do suck at most every other sport but the lady tigers are awesome and you will find out soon very soon just how awesome they really are but other than Z we whitwell gets the bottom of the barrel when it comes to coaches but you all can only dream to have a girls coach like ours we are very proud to have him bet you cant say jasper girls have won back to back region and district champions your right we dont have much to cheer for but we are sitting as high as you can get right now with our lady tigers and am very proud to say i am from whitwell where the tigers den is located fear this
Rusty Martin

Antioch, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
I remember the Whitwell boys being pretty dang good in the late 70's!
Warrior 4 life

Jasper, TN

#17 Dec 14, 2012
I love how u say ur happy to be a tiger when u have a horrible court and ur girls are used to tht crappy court. believe me ive played on it before. and u have a good baseball coach tho i wish we would have had a job opening so scott could come to his first choice anyways.

Since: Feb 10

Clover, SC

#18 Dec 15, 2012
1-8 what a record.l!! The fact that you can't coach and they don't respect you is starting to finally come shining through...All the talent that has come through there and the only thing holding the program back is the head coach, it is really sad and extremely hard to watch.
vol and tiger for lfe

Jasper, TN

#19 Dec 15, 2012
yeah warrior what siting on the beach your the first to blame the court for your teams lose. come on you can better than that surely.
Marion10

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2012
Its funny how this was about MARION COUNTY's sucky coach and whitwell always has to come in where they aren't wanted and start talking lol. Marion county has a couple of down years and shitwell has a DECENT team and here they come wanting to talk crap, smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whs teacher accused of rape 2 hr big trouble 1
Brazel's dope ring 8 hr Linda 5
Lyndie and Coach Wed tigertown 9
jake moon Wed Hello 1
SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DELETE THIS FORUM AND ... Wed Sha 2
Marion county's police Dept Wed Run em out the ho... 2
Alexis? Feb 17 Run em out the ho... 2

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance