2 Tenn. men charged in $45 mil mortga...

2 Tenn. men charged in $45 mil mortgage scheme

There are 7 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from May 11, 2012, titled 2 Tenn. men charged in $45 mil mortgage scheme. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Two Tennessee men have been charged in a mortgage fraud scheme that prosecutors say totaled $45 million in losses and involved victims in five states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

stumpy

Cleveland, TN

#1 May 17, 2012
Dobsons been hidin money in horses for years.
I run the show

United States

#2 May 19, 2012
stumpy wrote:
Do you know the people personally that you are talking about stumpy?I do and evidently you are either uneducated or ignorant.
HADS

Chattanooga, TN

#4 May 20, 2012
Stump I have not a clue who you are.... So why don't you share your real name with all of the other crap you are so willingly stating. Interviewed ... Really?
stumpy

Cleveland, TN

#5 May 20, 2012
HADS wrote:
Stump I have not a clue who you are.... So why don't you share your real name with all of the other crap you are so willingly stating. Interviewed ... Really?
You will learn my name soon enough, just doing what I am told.
mcourter

Jasper, TN

#7 May 28, 2012
an interesting question is how did Don Adkins escape this? he was in business with paul and josh for a long time. and now he works for a financial institution that is probably one of the ones defrauded.
streetstuf

Sanford, NC

#12 Aug 15, 2012
there can't be enough said about this family, if u know them u don't need topix to explaine fraud
nobody

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Aug 19, 2012
stumpy wrote:
Looks bad for Josh Gotts going to make a deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephen pruitt 13 hr Worried 5
Holly Wilganoski 15 hr BBC 28
Amberly Sitz 15 hr Sitz 1
does anybody kno a guy named jesse fulfer (Mar '11) Mon Mom of 5 13
krystal stewart Mon Smarterthanu 13
New Mexican Resturant Mon Yep 1
Hispanic guy that drives maroon nissan titan truck May 1 DILLIGAF 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jasper Mortgages