county employs
concern citizen

Rossville, GA

#1 Jun 27, 2012
why cant county employs pay there own insurance they are on federal level

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Let's guess.... Your sitting at home living off the government? Because that's the type that are always complaining on here. Ya want something for nothin don't cha???? Have you ever applied for any type of government job? You know I don't agree with everything either but it's gets really old hearing people bitch and gripe and want something for nothing all the time but wanna pick ya to the bone. No wonder so many government employees have the attitudes they do!!!! I don't blame them one bit! That comes from people like you! Now go lay around on topix's and find some more stuff to whine about!

South Pittsburg, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Employs = employEEs

there = thEIr

Why can't illiterate dumbasses stay off the computer?

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2012
what county employees have their insurance paid for them? I'm employed by the county but I pay for my own insurance and can't afford their family insurance (which is $1000.00 out of pocket monthly premium). I'd like to know who they are cause that's not fair! and my family needs insurance not wants it, NEEDS it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Can Man 5 hr WhiteDevil 14
April lanham 14 hr WhiteDevil 8
facts not fiction Mon mc park 6
Snack Shack Mon JRPuffAndStuff 1
Tammy Mcaplin Oct 23 Tommy mcalpin 4
Looking for to rent a 2+ bedroom (Trailer or ho... Oct 23 WhiteDevil 38
Concerned Oct 19 Use to know her well 3

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance