unknown

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

What does people think about her?? I can tell you that she is nothing but trouble and it's best to stay away from you.
wieu

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Lol is this a real persons name ????
unknown

Woodleaf, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

wieu wrote:
Lol is this a real persons name ????
yeah. She's really named that.
lol

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

That girl is cool. Never done nothing to nobody and is true to her man. Good mom, dont do drugs or party... Man you must be a hating kid to be talking about her that way. lol Man you girls need to chill the heck out for real. If you got sumthin to say about her be a real woman and tell her. Get off topix runnin your pecker licker. I'll be sure to tell her man about this so she can get on here and talk to you her self. Woman up lil girl.
lol

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

oh yeah and her last name is Downey. Her and Jason are married. I was one of the ppl at there wedding.
PPL ARE UNREAL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Sapphire is one of the kindest, sweetest kids I have ever known! You must be jealous or something to be hating on her! She's a sweetheart and a damn good mother and takes care of her husband, house and babies! So SHUT UP about her! There is nothing to dislike about her! Her name shouldnt even be on here! Shame on YOU!
sapphire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Wow how silly... Thanks y'all for trying to make me famous, that's so sweet of you. You must be one of my husbands ex girls.... Please grow up. You clearly don't know me or else you would not be talking about me in a negative way. I'll keep you in my prayers though. Xoxo
xoxox

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

actually im jason dwoneys cousin that crazy chick is not married to him. and her real name is not sapphire it is makayla sparkman. she is a nasty ass too and she also is sycotic
lmao

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

girl is a dumb hoe that gets her ass beat and call others ppls man to come help her,,smh aint nobody goin help yo dumb ass!! lmao!!!
smith and wesson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

wow I bet yall are a real class act the way you are bashing this girl! Trash is what you are. She is a sweet girl. Leave her alone.
jason downey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

And thats not how u spel her first name lol and sapphire said learn how to spell psychotic.
sapphire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Lol this is funny. It feels good and interesting knowing y'all are obsessed with me xoxoxo
bounty hunter

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

xoxox wrote:
actually im jason dwoneys cousin that crazy chick is not married to him. and her real name is not sapphire it is makayla sparkman. she is a nasty ass too and she also is sycotic
Looking for Michaela Sparkman. Does anyone on here know where she is?
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

she moved to ky. Try louisville.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Jasper Forum right now

Search the Jasper Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min WTSenior 138,894
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Typical 8,872
just how many lbx of sugar are at collins build... 3 hr chubby 5
who has the best bud around? (Oct '10) Thu Get it 6
Troy Timmis & Allison Henry (Aug '13) Thu JChilly69 29
ms13 Jul 9 thank you 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 9 BOB 8,588
•••
•••
•••
Jasper Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••