info everyone needs to know about tim...

info everyone needs to know about timmy shrum from little sequatchie

Posted in the Jasper Forum

What it is

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Timmy Shrum is a working SNITCH so watch out thats what he does for a living I know he got me busted think about it he dont work so how else does he gets his money????????? He walks around all day bragging about how much money he has and pulls out a big bundle of money you dont make money like that and not work! I feel sorry for his kids to because he treats them like shit and doesnt do anything for them all he cares about is fucking hoes and keeping a slut beside him he has always done that he even treated his own ex wife now like shit and always cheated on her and stayed strung out on meth all the time.... bottom line SNITCH METH HEAD USER AND SALER AND PILL HEAD this sorry bastard will take anything he can get his hands on even if he has to take others down with him! WARNING STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE WILL TELL EVERYTHING ON YOU!
I love snitches

Jasper, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2011
What's a saler? And why does he have sex with garden tools (aka hoes). Maybe he's using them to make all that money.

Also just let me add, if your doing something that's against the law and you know it's against the law then good for the person that snitches on you, you deserve to be snitched on!

Let's clean Marion County up one criminal at a time!!!!

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2011
I will be the first to say that he is trash but so is everyone who is around him. His life revolves around meth and always has, so if you're there yours prob does too. Snitching is prob the best thing he could ever do, first lets take all yall off the streets and himself. People like you and him are what make our town look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skating ring in kimball (Apr '16) 2 hr WhiteDevil 5
Adderall 13 hr Hates hillbillies 2
hiring thieves and drug dealers 13 hr Hates hillbillies 3
Drugs in our town call them out 13 hr Hates hillbillies 20
facts not fiction Wed exposing the truths 7
The Can Man Tue WhiteDevil 14
April lanham Tue WhiteDevil 8

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance