god, santa clause, and the easter bunny

Posted in the Jasper Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
atheist

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Is santa going to bring you presents this year? Probably not. Is the easter bunny going to show up for easter? Probably not. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
You know as a child, there were plenty of times I never recieved anything from the easter bunny or santa...hmmmm....so that great lord above really wasn't looking out for that poor hurt child that everyone claims is soooo good......what a joke, u are all brainwashed idiots to believe!
lucifer

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Oct 11, 2012
now how could you forget the tooth fairy?
really

Jasper, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2012
What's the point? I don't agree with everyone either, but everyones entitled to their opinion. Why y'all always gotta be stirrin crap up? Y'all are just like a bunch a lil girls talkin shit about people.
sorryforyou

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
rayngpetered wrote:
You know as a child, there were plenty of times I never recieved anything from the easter bunny or santa...hmmmm....so that great lord above really wasn't looking out for that poor hurt child that everyone claims is soooo good......what a joke, u are all brainwashed idiots to believe!
Very obvious that you have issues....seems you need explanations for things that can't be explained. That's what faith is. Give it up. People BELIEVE. Sorry that you don't have that feeling inside you
atheist

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2012
There simply is no proof for your god. Only a book. You are worshiping a book. Nothing more.
sorryforyou

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2012
atheist wrote:
There simply is no proof for your god. Only a book. You are worshiping a book. Nothing more.
Oh, but there IS proof...its all around. I don't need a book.
atheist

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2012
sorryforyou wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, but there IS proof...its all around. I don't need a book.
Where exactly? Everything can be explained by evolution. I don't need any god to explain it.
really

Jasper, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2012
So you're telling me that mankind is the result of a monkey having butt-sex with a fish-squirrel? You are a complete ruh-tard. Prove that evolution exists...there is no scientific evidence of evolution, it is a theory. Where's the missing link? i don't see any monkey-fish-frogs walking around anywhere. You have every right not to believe in God and the Bible thumpers have every right TO believe in God. Just leave 'em alone, errbody needs to mind they own business. Just sayin
lucifer

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Oct 13, 2012
really wrote:
So you're telling me that mankind is the result of a monkey having butt-sex with a fish-squirrel? You are a complete ruh-tard. Prove that evolution exists...there is no scientific evidence of evolution, it is a theory. Where's the missing link? i don't see any monkey-fish-frogs walking around anywhere. You have every right not to believe in God and the Bible thumpers have every right TO believe in God. Just leave 'em alone, errbody needs to mind they own business. Just sayin


ok smartazz, then why are you chiming in?? i am sure that is a rhetorical question huh??? BLAHAHAHAHAHAH idiot... oh yeah some one please tell me the story of adam and eve... and as you tell it, please let me know where the cavemen and dino's fit in... thanks!
atheist

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2012
really wrote:
So you're telling me that mankind is the result of a monkey having butt-sex with a fish-squirrel? You are a complete ruh-tard. Prove that evolution exists...there is no scientific evidence of evolution, it is a theory. Where's the missing link? i don't see any monkey-fish-frogs walking around anywhere. You have every right not to believe in God and the Bible thumpers have every right TO believe in God. Just leave 'em alone, errbody needs to mind they own business. Just sayin
Why don't you take your own advice. There's evidence for evolution if you look at biology.i don't see any evidence for god in any biology or any science for that matter. Where is your proof? Show it. Something besides just your fictional book. Yes we evolved from a type of ape. Sorry to inform you. All life evolved from a common ancestor. Study a little science and get your head out of your fictional book for awhile. You might learn something worthwhile for a change.
really

Jasper, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Do y'all have any kids? Wife? Girlfriend? Probably boyfriend in your case. Have you stopped playing world of Warcraft long enough to even know what a woman is? If so, do you love them? Do you believe when they say they love you? If so, then i challenge you to prove it! Or do you just take it on faith? Funny how that faith thing works. I know none of you will admit it on here, but you have faith, you just don't realize. I can't prove to you that God exists, other than my faith, and you can't prove that he doesn't. Just like you can't prove that you love someone. You're right about us evolving from one ancestor though...his name was Adam, and God created him.
Oso

Jasper, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Meanwhile, atheists toss and turn, losing sleep over the fact others have beliefs that are different from their own.
atheist

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2012
Oso wrote:
Meanwhile, atheists toss and turn, losing sleep over the fact others have beliefs that are different from their own.
I'm not losing any sleep. I'll bet you are, wondering if your god is real and having no proof. Faith. Ha ha.
atheist

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2012
really wrote:
Do y'all have any kids? Wife? Girlfriend? Probably boyfriend in your case. Have you stopped playing world of Warcraft long enough to even know what a woman is? If so, do you love them? Do you believe when they say they love you? If so, then i challenge you to prove it! Or do you just take it on faith? Funny how that faith thing works. I know none of you will admit it on here, but you have faith, you just don't realize. I can't prove to you that God exists, other than my faith, and you can't prove that he doesn't. Just like you can't prove that you love someone. You're right about us evolving from one ancestor though...his name was Adam, and God created him.
Yea. He grabbed a handful of dirt and made a guy. Took one of his ribs and made a woman. Do you realize how stupid that is?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#16 Oct 15, 2012
atheist wrote:
<quoted text> Yea. He grabbed a handful of dirt and made a guy. Took one of his ribs and made a woman. Do you realize how stupid that is?
Stupid is going on topix; bloviating upon the faith of others; condemning them by utilizing the 'book' claimed to be false and posting that they are 'judging'; and then doing just that when posting how stupid they are.

For one who claims to be so scientific and logical...what you are doing - is neither.

However, it seems to be a form of enjoyment for you - so, have at it Einstein...Morse...Hawking - or whomever you claim to be.
atheist

Highlands, NC

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is going on topix; bloviating upon the faith of others; condemning them by utilizing the 'book' claimed to be false and posting that they are 'judging'; and then doing just that when posting how stupid they are.
For one who claims to be so scientific and logical...what you are doing - is neither.
However, it seems to be a form of enjoyment for you - so, have at it Einstein...Morse...Hawking - or whomever you claim to be.
thanks. I will.
Oso

Jasper, TN

#18 Oct 15, 2012
atheist wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not losing any sleep. I'll bet you are, wondering if your god is real and having no proof. Faith. Ha ha.
You're predicated on proof. There's no grey to you. Nothing but absolutes. Continue to rage against what you deem not to exist. You're in fact, throwing emotions towards that nothing. From your perspective, you're guilty of the same thing you've laid against all those who believe in God.
atheist

United States

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Oso wrote:
<quoted text>
You're predicated on proof. There's no grey to you. Nothing but absolutes. Continue to rage against what you deem not to exist. You're in fact, throwing emotions towards that nothing. From your perspective, you're guilty of the same thing you've laid against all those who believe in God.
Yes i am completely against religion on any kind. It's based on ear of what happens after death. Something none of us can control, but yet religious people try to control it. I don't believe in any grey. I believe when we die it is the end. The reason i believe that is because i see no proof for any god. That is my belief, and you have yours.
Oso

Jasper, TN

#20 Oct 17, 2012
atheist wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i am completely against religion on any kind. It's based on ear of what happens after death. Something none of us can control, but yet religious people try to control it. I don't believe in any grey. I believe when we die it is the end. The reason i believe that is because i see no proof for any god. That is my belief, and you have yours.
Yeah, you can't get any more concise than that. But why do you have to be so disrespectful of religious people? We're not all the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last years flood 3 hr wondering 1
Hey could someone help me find a person 5 hr Frankie 3
What happened? 11 hr pete 2
SOUTH PITT made the news again 18 hr curious 8
Call out PILL heads And dealers 20 hr Really 15
Queers in marion county (Jan '13) Wed Liu 50
jason griffith Wed Burleson 6
Jasper Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jasper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jasper News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jasper

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Julio Jones not seen practicing on Friday
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NFL10:25 AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints