Next Last
gomeez

Jasper, TN

#1 Mar 9, 2011
who is she??
kayla p

Jasper, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2011
go ahead and talk shit people. Cuz you dont have shit on me.
MCSenior

Jasper, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2011
I Love You Kayla!!!!(:
kayla p

Jasper, TN

#4 Mar 19, 2011
lol who are you??
haha

Monroe, NC

#5 Mar 19, 2011
U got done up the but
kayla p

Jasper, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2011
haha wrote:
U got done up the but
freak
uhhhh

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Mar 20, 2011
kayla p wrote:
makayla is a scared a** hoe that trys to act hard but aint about nothing. shes fat and ugly and shes always trying to start something with someone to look bad a**. shes gonna mess with the wrong person one day and get the crap beat out of her and im gonna stand over her and spit in her fat face. nobody likes this chick! SHES ALL BARK BUT NO BITE but when shes at school shes all quiet. sooo fake
uhhhh

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Mar 20, 2011
kayla p wrote:
<quoted text>
freak
oh and by the way starting an ad about yourself just shows your lonely and insecure. LMAO git a life

Since: Mar 11

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Mar 20, 2011
I dont like her either. Trying to be tough makes her look ridiculous. Kayla quit being fake and quit starting sh*t with people and maybe you would have a couple of friends!

Since: Mar 11

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Mar 20, 2011
MCSenior wrote:
I Love You Kayla!!!!(:
LMAO! its funny how all them posts are from severville. i think shes short a tator chip if you ask me
vbabe2011

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Mar 20, 2011
kayla p wrote:
lol no one knows you! dam this is funny
kayla p

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2011
uhhhh wrote:
<quoted text> makayla is a scared a** hoe that trys to act hard but aint about nothing. shes fat and ugly and shes always trying to start something with someone to look bad a**. shes gonna mess with the wrong person one day and get the crap beat out of her and im gonna stand over her and spit in her fat face. nobody likes this chick! SHES ALL BARK BUT NO BITE but when shes at school shes all quiet. sooo fake
Does that help you sleep at night? Your to funny. and you to scared to put your name now who is the fake a** ho
justin

Marion, IA

#14 Mar 21, 2011
who the hell is kayla phillips? i never herd of her. I f she is what uhhh described then i dont want to know her lmao!
Ash

Whitwell, TN

#15 Mar 22, 2011
1.) If you aren't a *signed up* member of the site, your location randomly changes every so often.
2.) There are *alot* of people w/o sh*t else to do that use this site (including me unfortunately) & they only have so many locations to put under your s.n. so guess what dumba**es? Some users are going to have the same one. I don't know if she started it or not, but that doesn't mean she did.
---I don't know Makayla very well, but she's always been nice towards me. I thought we had a prob when I first came to Jasper, but I talked to her & she's always been nice so I was mistaken. & as for her tryin' to "act hard" & "look bada**", I'm not trying to take sides, but d*mn atleast she posts her name when she talks sh*t. That's just annoying & makes ya'll look like idiots.
Just pointing out the obvious.
@ Justin:
If this site has to do with what you think of people, you need a hobby or somethin' man lol. Bc this whole site is Drama to the letter.
Ash

Whitwell, TN

#16 Mar 22, 2011
By the way, people call me Ash all the time. This is Ashley McCann.
*Like I said, not tryin' to get up in this. Just pointing out how stupid this is.
kayla p

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2011
Thanks ash. I can get along with anyone. And whats sad is these people dont know me. And i know im npt jonny bad a** but i dont let people walk over me. And you cant but your name then your not worth my time. I font talk much cuz im shy and im not big on meetin new people. But i have respect. I didnt starte this add. but if people feel the need to talk sh** thats fine. Ash you dont need to take anyones side. But that was really nice of you.
Ash

Whitwell, TN

#18 Mar 22, 2011
You're welcome hun. I just hate when people talk sh*t, but won't back it up with their name or don't have their facts straight. I'm all about sayin' what you gotta say to that person & bein' straight up. This is just pitiful. I was takin' your side in a way, bc some people don't think b4 they talk. But I know I'm right so it's no problem :]
kayla p

Jasper, TN

#19 Mar 22, 2011
its really funny tho they dont know me. but hey if it helps them sleep at night they can go for it.
Sensible

Whitwell, TN

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Lol right? I don't have your #. E-mail it to me if you don't care. ashleymacc15@yahoo
Sensible

Whitwell, TN

#21 Mar 22, 2011
Still Ash btw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does it matter if teenagers hangout in park... 2 hr Concernedcitizen2017 1
Molly Burnside 3 hr Haha 20
Boxer pickett 3 hr Annie 1
Rick w 20 hr Rebal 44 3
Adam Braseel is Innocent. 21 hr Mamacita3 2
sum one please tell the truth? Mon Annie 16
The town bicycle Sun Fed up 1

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance