First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bwahahahaha

South Pittsburg, TN

#21 Mar 4, 2012
To make it clear Bwahahahaha and Bahahaha are different people. I am not sure who she is. Just a girl with her own opinion I am guessing.
ABH

Jasper, TN

#22 Mar 15, 2012
This was a real tragedy. Chris was a wonderful man for one, and two, Randy, I know he really loved you b/c he told me so. I know you and him were back and forth, just like you and your husband. I know there wasn't a meth lab in the car, b/c Chris didn't mess with sh*t like that. I'm not sure what all happened that evening, and I hope somebody wasn't doing it for attention with the car incident. I know I have had questions run all through my mind, but accidents do happen! I don't know you Randy, but I know Chris REALLY well for a long time, and out of respect for him and what I know he felt about you, I'm gonna try to give you the benefit of the doubt. I know that's what he would want me to do, plus I don't even really know you. But I would like to meet you, don't worry I'm not one for trouble. I would just like to meet the one I know he loved. I know things can sound crazy, and sometimes they are, but I know things ain't always what they seem, and you can't judge a book by its cover. So I hope we can get a chance to speak one day in the future.
ABH

Jasper, TN

#23 Mar 15, 2012
This was a real tragedy. Chris was a wonderful man for one, and two, Randy, I know he really loved you b/c he told me so. I know you and him were back and forth, just like you and your husband. I know there wasn't a meth lab in the car, b/c Chris didn't mess with sh*t like that. I'm not sure what all happened that evening, and I hope somebody wasn't doing it for attention with the car incident. I know I have had questions run all through my mind, but accidents do happen! I don't know you Randy, but I know Chris REALLY well for a long time, and out of respect for him and what I know he felt about you, I'm gonna try to give you the benefit of the doubt. I know that's what he would want me to do, plus I don't even really know you. But I would like to meet you, don't worry I'm not one for trouble. I would just like to meet the one I know he loved. I know things can sound crazy, and sometimes they are, but I know things ain't always what they seem, and you can't judge a book by its cover. So I hope we can get a chance to speak one day in the future.
wow

Denver, NC

#24 Mar 16, 2012
I really don't see why anyone would wanna meet her. Yeah chris might have loved her but all she really is, is trash. I mean she sits on here on says she blames herself everyday well I'm soooooo glad she does but why did she come to the handle factory 2 days after it happend and she acted like nothin happend. She wasn't upset or anything. Kinda weird huh. And if she is saying that the newspapers r wrong then why didn't she correct them cause there was no kid in that car. And why didn't they release her name also. Randi just wants attention that's all it is. Oh and randi why did u tell a lot of people at the handle factory that u drove the car in on purpose to get insurance money. And obvsouly your still married. So if you would cheat on jemery then u would have on chris to and chris deserved better than you and I hope you know that also. A little advice lay off the drugs quit spreading yhour legs to everyone and take care of your son.
ABH

Jasper, TN

#25 Mar 16, 2012
Wow...well I heard she was in a "hospital" the night after he died. I don't know how true that is. I do know Randy wasn't at the funeral home for visitation or the funeral b/c I was there. But I do hope that what "wow" said isn't true Randy, but it's things like that that did cross my mind. I would hope you would be hysterical, b/c I know I sure have been really upset about it and I'm not the one that was in your shoes, but he did mean a WHOLE lot to me! He was probably my BEST friend still after all these years. I just know how he felt about you and I hope the feeling was mutual.
wow

Denver, NC

#26 Mar 16, 2012
Well if she was in a hospital she probably lied and said some crap like she was crazy or in shock or something to save her ass. That's just the kind of person she is. That's why the police didn't relase her name to protect her. But why would they wanna protect somebody if it was a accident?? That's kinda funny to huh? But yes I know he did love her but chris didn't know the real her. And he lost his life because I her and I blame her every second of every day.
wow

Denver, NC

#27 Mar 16, 2012
Oh and by the way ABH she probably use a false exuse to get her some pills to feed her addiction IF And that's a big if she was in the hospital.
ABH

Jasper, TN

#28 Mar 16, 2012
You might have a point there...why didn't the police release her name?? If they were so in love and he gave his life for the one he loved, why wouldn't she want anyone to know who she is?? So "wow" you do make a good point. I guess I'm just trying to think positive for Chris' sake. He would have done what he did for even a stranger if he seen they were in danger like that, he was just that kind of man. I just would have liked to have spoke to Randy myself and hear her side, and plus just get a chance to meet a woman I remember Chris speaking of, but it don't look like I'm gonna get the oppurtunity. It should would have given me some peace of mind if she would be willing.
wow

United States

#29 Mar 17, 2012
Me tooo
ACG

Jasper, TN

#30 Mar 17, 2012
Chris was a great man... He was a great son ,grandson, brother,nehpew, father, uncle.. He will be missed .. And he will Rest In Peace..Love and miss him everyday...
wtf

Trenton, GA

#31 Apr 24, 2012
Randi, I know that Chris loved you so much. I am sorry that this has happened and you have to remember it everyday. As for your husband on here posting crap. Mo effer you are going to get a effin beatdown. You can say as much cra[ about Randi as you want,she is here to defend herself but Chris isnt. Shows how much of a man and person you are to talk about someone who is dead. No one deserves to die, especially the way Chris did. You are a pathetic excuse of a human being and I hope you suffer because karma is a bitch...
Really

Chattanooga, TN

#32 Apr 25, 2012
The best part of the whole thing -- Randi and her husband are back together. Wonder if they get on here and read what they were saying about eachother months ago? Don't worry "wtf" karma will get him and her name is Randi.
Mom

United States

#34 Aug 21, 2012
I am Chris' mother and yes losing my son is something that has devistated mu life. First of all let me set the record straight for Chris' sake. Chris DID NOT die for Randi. My son died for Jordan her son. Chris saw her standing on the bank of the river after she had swam out of the car she purposely drove into the river and she screamed "my baby mu baby". If they had spoken on his way to the river he would've known Jordan wasn't in that car and he would've never dove back in the water to save a child that wasn't there. What gets me is how people could stand on the river bank and watch him drown. No one even tried to help. Why? And I'm sorry but if the man I love was drowning there isn't nothing that would keep me out of that water. As far as Jeremy is concerned I am so very thankful Jordan was not in that car. Chris adored your son and gave his life trying to save him. My life has forever changed and my grandsons will never get to hug their Daddy ever again or hold his hand or hear him tell them how much hr loves them. I pray each day that God keep His promise when He said vengeance is His. I ask for forgiveness for the anger I have in my heart for those who stood by and watched as my only son died. I know the truth will come to light someday because I will never stop till I know all the truth. And as for Chris loving Randi...he stopped loving her the day he died. She no longer means anything to him and never will. I know everything about that relationship because Chris confided in me about it daily and its nothing like you wanted it to be. RIP my son. Justice will prevail. And Randi please quit sending the I love you messages to Chris' yahoo messenger account...I'm tired of seeing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That old dude 3 hr tap out 1
stay away from mine 3 hr just curious 1
taylor michelle thomas 4 hr Jasper101 1
jasper mcdonalds 7 hr Jasper 4
Josh Roberts 22 hr Ask 1
Jasper sonic Thu Concerned 1
Tommy Blevins?? Nice Guy? (Apr '11) Wed Iknowhimtoo 29

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance