First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Denver, NC

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Rip my dear friend... first of all he was meetin randy rogers... and this girl is real bad on drugs.. and there r a lot of unanswered questions.. I think the police needs to question her cause is sure does seem like she is hiding something ... cause the story sounds a lil fishy..chris u will be missed and loved dearly...
yep

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 9, 2012
how old was she?
just sayin

Boiling Springs, SC

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Umm I'm not sure.. late 20s she used to drive a black charger.. she used to work at the handle factory. And she got around a lot.
jka

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 19, 2012
yea. that was her car. that story is bs. he knew she didint have that baby in the car. he was meetin her u know they talked on the way. no matter what happened he didnt deserve it. he was a great man.R.I.P Chris. I LOVE U
lol

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
jka wrote:
yea. that was her car. that story is bs. he knew she didint have that baby in the car. he was meetin her u know they talked on the way. no matter what happened he didnt deserve it. he was a great man.R.I.P Chris. I LOVE U
Your so right.. I really hope she gets what she deserves... I can't believe chris was head over hills with someone like her...he didn't deserve to loose his life.. randy rogers needs to be punished...
Its

Jasper, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2012
None of yall have any idea what yall are talking about. No i am not bad on drugs and i wasnt then or they would have took me to jail!!!! Yes my baby is a great man. why dont yall spend all your time missing him how he should be instead of battering where his heart was. He loved me thats why without thinking he jumped in after me and if you knew the story you would see it does add up. And another thing the majority of all the people that want to talk big about how great and how much they loved him were also the ones that treated him like crap and never cared what he wanted and what made him happy. Oh and to the one with the said the she got around comment you nothing about me apparently because oh no i dont and never did. He was my hero and your right he did know that there was no kid in the car because we were meeting there on purpose and i had talk to him on his way. Leave him alone and let him rest in peace with how he was truely a hero. he deserved to live and i wish everyday it was me instead!!!! All the news and papers have everything wrong all wrong but people are going to believe and think what they want regardless. So, So be it. Me and him know and that is peaceful enough for me. We know what we were and what we felt. I will be forever haunted by the fact that he is gone and I am not I torture myself everyday. He has two beautiful kids who needed him not to mention a ton of other people but the kids are the important part of it all. So stop trying to make everything so ugly for their sake!
Its

Jasper, TN

#7 Mar 1, 2012
jka wrote:
Apparently the last person to reply to this did not read it right. But yes your right he knew that baby was not with me and yes we talk on the way!! Another thing your right he didnt deserve that I wish everyday it was me instead!! If you all knew the story it would add up but instead believe what you will, going to anyway. All that matters to me (and i should not even respond to such childish crap) is that we knew how we felt and what happened. My baby was an excellent person and deserves to rest in peace as the hero he is. All you other people who nothing but bash and say things you know nothing about. Stop it because the important people who are going to suffer is his precious boys whom he loved more than anything. Oh and dont worry i pay everyday weither i should or not. I torture myself!! I miss everything every second of everyday about you and us!! Love never dies! And I will suffer in more ways than anyone could imagine. Losing him is my punishment
concerned

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2012
U say u don't get around...that's funny...then why was u at philroys house drunk and pilled up tellin people oh I'm so hott I can get with anybody.. u were trying to f*** mike e dyer my baby daddy and everybody else who was there... yeah I remember..and I do hope you blame urself everyday cause I sure do..and yes randi u r bad on drugs why else would u be at philroys and why would u ask me for pills...see get ur stories straight..
Really

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Its wrote:
None of yall have any idea what yall are talking about. No i am not bad on drugs and i wasnt then or they would have took me to jail!!!! Yes my baby is a great man. why dont yall spend all your time missing him how he should be instead of battering where his heart was. He loved me thats why without thinking he jumped in after me and if you knew the story you would see it does add up. And another thing the majority of all the people that want to talk big about how great and how much they loved him were also the ones that treated him like crap and never cared what he wanted and what made him happy. Oh and to the one with the said the she got around comment you nothing about me apparently because oh no i dont and never did. He was my hero and your right he did know that there was no kid in the car because we were meeting there on purpose and i had talk to him on his way. Leave him alone and let him rest in peace with how he was truely a hero. he deserved to live and i wish everyday it was me instead!!!! All the news and papers have everything wrong all wrong but people are going to believe and think what they want regardless. So, So be it. Me and him know and that is peaceful enough for me. We know what we were and what we felt. I will be forever haunted by the fact that he is gone and I am not I torture myself everyday. He has two beautiful kids who needed him not to mention a ton of other people but the kids are the important part of it all. So stop trying to make everything so ugly for their sake!
You don't get around!!?? So that's why you were driving your HUSBAND'S car to meet your BOYFRIEND.
Its

Jasper, TN

#10 Mar 3, 2012
uh first of all I would not do dyer for any amount of money in the world no telling what he got because he gets around. Secound that was a long time ago. Third that was not my husbands car!!!!!!!!!!
Its

Jasper, TN

#11 Mar 3, 2012
actually I was evem man to him about getting together dont believe me ask phil roy havent talk to him since and he knows I was blunt about what I thought of him and how he did you actually lol
the husband

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2012
Yep, that was my car. No there was not a meth lab. A great man, wow I don't know what anyones idea of a great man is but it wasn't that. It does piss me off that she drove my car that I worked to pah for to meet that piece of garbage. R.I.P. NO BURN IN HELL. Im tired of keeping the dead beats around here up that wont work and stay pilled up. Randi you say my baby lol go figure. The beatings you took from him, he wasn't even allowed around our son. He laid up in my house that once again I paid for. Who cut the electricity on when it got cut off. Who gave you gas money and made sure you had what you needed. All that matters is my precious baby boy. The hell with you both. My only regret is he didn't live long eough for me to kill him. If anyone has a problem with what im saying, by all means im not hard to find. I just don't associate with trash like that, nor will my son.
Its

Jasper, TN

#13 Mar 3, 2012
none of that was said to hurt you dont pretend like you dont know how i feel and yeah i said my baby when he saved me you said I wished you would have died
Its

Jasper, TN

#14 Mar 3, 2012
i am trying to move on with my life the best I can or else it was for nothing
Its

Jasper, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2012
just chill out
the husband

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2012
Love never dies lol well again find yourself alone and without Im DONE! It all just changed and im ready to fight now!
Bwahahahaha

South Pittsburg, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2012
So she is the one with a husband?? Not him with a wife?? Lmao!!! I get the tail end and bits and pieces of all this cause I really don't give a damn but this I find kinda funny!! If had been me my husband would have been pissed off cause he didnt get his hands on some guy first too but in the same breathe he would have done his damn best to kill my ass. Who ever teh hell Randi is all I can say is cheater cheater, you get what you get! Get up off your ass and take care of your damn self. Guess it wasnt all for nothing.. Like you said love never dies. Hope that damn thought keeps your stupid ass warm at night.. As for the husband.. I am not gonna put my name on this bullshit cause I wont have trash to deal with and obviously that is what you are getting away from. GOOD for you!! I do wish I could let you know who I am though cause I have one more good damn lawyer for you!! Good luck with everything and your son!! Start life over and have a good one this time!! God bless... Funny how I never am for the man usually but in this case I hope you run her ass over like a steamroller.. thanks to her your life is hell and another mans is over.. Black widow I see... lmao! pillhead tramp.. do the world a favor and drop off the face of the earth.. the world is better without you!
its

Spring City, TN

#18 Mar 3, 2012
oh poor victim I was not a cheater first of all and jeremy you should tell the truth and its funny that you know so much with out me Mrs B hmmmmmmmmm guess you think you know me! But hey I am sure you have been filed with Jeremys lies but so has anyone else. That's cool think what you want going to anyway but me and him we know truth and that is all that matters. So but out and the love never dies was meant about what he did for me. you get what you want jeremy and reap what you sew cause everyone else does. Mrs. B no name but guess what your still on here so it s seems like your trash too.
the husband

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2012
I assure you I will get what I want. So come get you some. Its funny how everyone lies but you. The whole world lies and your the only one telling the truth. Lie one you said it was you car. Lie... Lie two we were not together well it was awful funny he is your b/f and your so in love in just a couple days so it has been going on for a while. By the way who are you living with at the moment, thought we weren't together. The list goes on and on. Seriously randi shut up you keep making yourself look worse and worse. Where and who are you living with at the moment? Well, you worry bout your baby and me and my wallet will sit back and see how things go. Lol
bahahaha

Rock Hill, SC

#20 Mar 4, 2012
Randi I have nol idea what u talkin bout someone tellin u about me.. that's funny.. I'm not a pill head so I don't go to philroys.. and if u talkin bout my baby daddy well I can't help his peice of shit ass has never done nothin for his 3 year old son.. I do everything. And no I don't let him see his son cajuse I am not gonna let my son be around people who do meth.. like I said get a facebook and I will send u my number... peace out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It was dry enough to explore the old tunnels un... 12 hr Cracker 19
Roger Tant Missing in MC (Jul '12) 16 hr Black Widow 711
What ever happened to Jessica H? Sun yeah 10
Tonia Dykes Sat SmallTownTalk 3
Richard Evans busted with a 1/2 kilo of Cocaine (Jan '10) Sat Charlie 16
life force Sat Crank 4
Jason Gonzalez Jan 14 Just saying 1

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance