First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i want answers

Boiling Springs, SC

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Sooo did you have sonething to do with Chris's death? DID YOU? The storys just don't add up Randy!!!!!! Tell everyone what really happend. If you was on the bank and a fisherman did rescue you how come the person who rescued you or you didn't yell at chris? If people seen him go in why didn't anybody try to help? Did they just watch my friend die? A lot of questions and no answers..........
Just Sayin

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2012
What do you think getting on a gossip site and saying stuff to or about this girl is gonna do. Honey the people here are only here for gossip or a good laugh. You need to go to this girl direct and stop making yourself look like a fool on here with 20 posts different headlines all you. they all say the same thing.. seriously...
i want answers

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
And your problem is.
jc

Jasper, TN

#4 Feb 10, 2012
i want answers wrote:
And your problem is.
Exactly ! That's what topix is for !!!
lol

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
Come on someone needs to be giving some answers
for real

South Pittsburg, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2012
she was down there driving like a damn idiot and ran into the water. There was a meth lab in the trunk!
lol

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2012
If there was a meth lab in the trunk why didn't the police find that when they pulled her car out... and why was there rop around her stering wheel . Randy I sure hope I see you one day cause I can't wait to put my hands on u hoe..

Since: Jan 12

Maryville, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2012
What happened, and who is this guy?
Its me Randi

Jasper, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2012
I agree with just sayin. If there was a meth lab, any drugs involved, or foul play I would be n jail. For the one that wants to put there hands on me come on!! No one could possibly do anything I more than the torture i give myself everyday. You want answers come see me I will answer anything you got. Its extremely to much to type but I will tell you this those guys stood on that bank and helped neither of us. He jumped in before I was out and i was screaming for someone to come in and help me they said they had to wait on scubba divers to help him and I was screaming no it will be to late no it will be to late. so no I did not just stand there and watch my baby jump in and drown for me. Deal with it he loved me and jumped in to save me without thinking. I wished it was me and torture myself everyday in everyway.
Its

Jasper, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2012
nkj
bummer

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2012
What ever happened to your sister?
concerned

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2012
You know me real well randi.. I want the full story from you... if u got a facebook I will send u my number...and I don't believe a meth lab was in there... u call him your baby..ain't u married... and I really can believe he loved someone like you.
concerned

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2012
And another thing I will say I'm sorry for bad mouthing you.. I am very upset and mad...all I really wanna do is talk to u...and yes we know each other very well...
a big mf

Spring City, TN

#15 Mar 1, 2012
ok i can set it sraight for everyone i was there with the ivestigators on the bank of a river when u pull up u can see a mile either direction before u get to the ramp. if dodge put better equipment on there shit the car would have not had a problem in the first place. coming from somebody that wasnt on her side i had the chance to talk to socald fishermen that was ridin dirtbikes in the dirt seen her car wouldnt back up the ramp and gathered around because they thought they could talk to a beatiful girl and help her out but they stood there with there thumb stuck up ther ass as the car went into the water. as chris was pullin up the car was mabee 50 ft away as the heroes that didnt get wet stood ther watched chris jump in hollerin at her to jump off the car as it went down. let a man half ther size lose his life doin what they should have done in the first place. these two were the happiest two people ive seen in years. he saw the woman he loved in danger he didnt think twice before jumping in the cold water. so evryone needs to lay the fuck off it he was a hero i dont care what anybody says.
Its

Jasper, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2012
to concerned I know you may not want to put it on here but i dont have face book however I am really considering it. And if you didnt mean it then put it on his too. And me and jeremy been seperated and yeah we tried again because his family asked me to leave him alone because they never approved so I tried then we seperated again before me and chris got back together this time
Its

Jasper, TN

#18 Mar 3, 2012
who is asking about my sister and i have more than one
the husband

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2012
Your so full of shit randi!
Its

Jasper, TN

#20 Mar 3, 2012
yeah ok
the husband

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2012
What I don't understaand is you got a good man at home, who is a great father. Pays the bills cares bout you and gave you the world. It hurts all over again to read this garbage. Go figure a woman always wants the loser. The only reason I found this site or crap is people talking. So for those who post and thrive on others life are pothetic. Also get off my computer posting this trash. (Randi) I paid for that computer. The best thing you can do randi, is keep your mouth shut and leave me out of this. 90% of what happens to a person is self inflicted. I live a good clean life and never have any issues like this happen to me. Also if anyone shows up at my house wanting to find out anything or talk to anyone I wouldn't advise it cause there is a good chance you will never leave. The law stops at my driveway. REMEMBER THIS, I have made a few believers. Jesus christ is the only way to find true peace, give your life to him and all is well. From the sounds of all these post, so many of you need Jesus in your life
its

Spring City, TN

#22 Mar 3, 2012
yeah you the preacher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa 11 hr Jordan landing te... 7
Uneducated factory workers 16 hr Hype 8
Robert Robinson and Tyrone Robsinson (Dec '15) 20 hr TherealTyroneRobi... 25
Holly Morrison and Steven O'Neil getting divirced Fri bone 23
Laura Thompson Fri Laura Ann 3
Need name Thu Us weekly 16
Tonya Brown Wed Julia Brown 4

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance