fjkdjflfk

Jasper, TN

#1 Dec 23, 2011
one effed up person
Agree

Jasper, TN

#2 Dec 23, 2011
I couldn't agree with you more! Crybaby and loves drama!
fjkdjflfk

Jasper, TN

#3 Dec 24, 2011
and from what i hear from her FRIENDS she loves the sex toys to...........that just dont seem chritian like she says she is
Friend

Trenton, GA

#4 Dec 24, 2011
fjkdjflfk wrote:
and from what i hear from her FRIENDS she loves the sex toys to..........that just dont seem chritian like she says she is
Wow, you are an idiot. First off let me say even Christians have sex dumbass!

Second off, if God didn't want us to have sex and enjoy it then he wouldn't have made it feel so damn good.

Third off, maybe if you used one every now and then you wouldn't be such a bitch and people might actually like you!

Fourthly, her friends know about them cause they probably bought them from her, hell your momma probably even bought herself a dildo from her. Now there's you a mental picture to enjoy for the day haha!

Oh btw, you need to spend more time learning to spell and less worrying about what she is doing with her HUSBAND behind closed doors.
Tiffany

Julian, NC

#5 Dec 24, 2011
Ha ha ha we know who u are writing this and I think its hilarious grow up and leave us alone. We could care less and if just mad cause it life isn't as great as ours.
Tiffany

Julian, NC

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Sorry meant to say ur mad cause ur life isn't as great as ours is..
Susie

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2011
Wow why would someone start this about peggy?? Peggy is a wonderful lady and helps everybody in anyway she can! And who cares that Peggy loves sex! Sex is good for you lol! I agree with Tiff you guys must be jealous of something to start something about peggy
true

Trenton, GA

#8 May 25, 2012
because its true she is nasty... and right aboutthe drama thats all she cares about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leah Kinsey 3 hr boohoo 13
to the one and only 3 hr peter peter 16
J woo 4 hr peter peter 5
News Tennessee Republican who pressured mistress to ... 16 hr FedUpMomma 13
Tonya Melton Mon LetsBreal 16
Jennifer Heddleson (Aug '11) Mon Nicole 5
Green Chevy Avalanche May 23 Curious one 5
More from around the web

Jasper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE