crazy kidz

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

nobody carz about justice all they wana do iz get high and screw.
the real truth

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Evilution wrote:
Pumpy Tudors? Same guy that beat up a 60+ year old man and put a gun to the head of a teenager for speeding?
Carl Downs? Tied to the whole Tim Sexton ring.
Two best bets,don't want the job.
Chris Webb and Junior Stephens
First of all Joe Brackett has a smart mouth for a 60 yr old man somebody should kicked his old ass years ago, treats others like a dam dog for those who really know him he aint shit, Pumpy is just the first one to stand up to 60 year old smart mouth man!!

“Free money is a myth”

Since: Aug 08

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Joe Brackett has a smart mouth for a 60 yr old man somebody should kicked his old ass years ago, treats others like a dam dog for those who really know him he aint shit, Pumpy is just the first one to stand up to 60 year old smart mouth man!!
Yeah,I've gathered that since the post.I also understand that Mr.Brackett has earned himself another 'enemy' that makes Mr.Tudors look like a dream come true.
Really knowing

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Evilution wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,I've gathered that since the post.I also understand that Mr.Brackett has earned himself another 'enemy' that makes Mr.Tudors look like a dream come true.
I'm not an enemy of Joe Brackett but he is just like every other man in USA when someone is dating your GROWN daughter, who seems to wanted date her ex husbands co-worker! Someone you dont approve up, give it up Dad she is a grown woman, stay out of there business!!
UHAVENOIDEA

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

just asking wrote:
How many cases have you ever investigated??
Please don't tell someone else how to do their job, if you have never done it.Would you want somebody to come to MCDONALD'S and tel you how to make happy meals?? didn t think so!
do you do investigaive work or are ou just retarded? if i did work aT mcdonalds and didnt know how to make you a happy meal, wouldnt you complain? you sound very stupid making a comment like that SIMPLE! AND I DONT WORK FOR CHANGE!
Some facts

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

UHVE-NOIDEA wrote:
THATS NOTHING FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN REPORTING TO DHR THAT I COULD NOT INFORCE CHILDSUPORT AGAINST MY CHILDS FATHER BECAUSE HE WOULD KILL ME FOR SURE! WELL NONE THE LESS THEY CUT ME AND MY SIX YR. OLD DAUGHTERS INSURANCE.
THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF WHEN I TOLD MY DAUGHTERS FATHER I WAS INFORCING CHILDSUPPORT HE STABBED ME NUMEROUS TIMES AND STATED IN FRONT OF A WITNESS HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME WHILE TRYING TO DO SO. EVEN AFTER THE WITNESS STATED TO THE OFFICER THAT I WAS FIGHTING BACK IN SELF DEFENSE,I WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT,AND HE WAS RELEASED THE MORNING OF THE INCIDENT AND CHARGES DROPPED BECAUSE I COULDNT APPEAR IN COURT THE MORNING OF THE INCIDENT.WOULD HAVE BEEN A MIRICLE FOR ME TO SHOW UP ON MORPHINE WITH NUMEROUS STABB WOUNDS 3 THAT NEEDED STAPLES IN MY HEAD, 1 STAB WOUND TO THE SIDE AND 1 IN MY SHOULDER.
NOT TO MENTION MY COURT DATE WAS SET FOR THE 24TH OF JUNE AND HIS FOR THE 23RD OF JUNE.AND I WAS ASKED WHY DIDNT I SHOW UP FOR COURT RIGHT AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL ON THE 23RD! NONE THE LESS OFFICER HUBBARD STATED THAT I WAS NOT BEING CHARGED THAT I WAS ONLY BEING CITATED TO COME TO COURT,WHILE I WAS BEING LOOKED AT IN THE E.R. BUT SURPRISE,SURPRISE! I APPEAR IN COURT IN ONE WEEK WHILE HE WALKS FREE. AND STILL I HAVE NO SUPPORT AND OUT OF WORK BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE DAD AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
It's not DHR. It is DHS! Department of Human Services. And the only reason you would have to cooperate with child support is for the Families First program or for the Medicaid. If you do not want to cooperate because you are in fear, if you provide a police report showing why, you are exempt from cooperating. Also, medicaid never gets cut off for the child because the parent does not cooperate with child support. It only happens to the parent so something else had to happen for the child to loose her's. You need to call your caseworker or go back and reapply. So before you get on here and start talking crap about the department that feeds thousands and insures thousands in this state, please get your facts straight. If you don't understand what's what about your case, again talk to your caseworker.
Real Facts

Whitwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

I have seen things in this couny that would make your hair stand up. The GOOD OL BOY system rules hands down. Here's a solution
If you dont like the way things are going and you seem to get no response from the local law enforcement call Nashville. If that does'nt work put his name on here, there are other ways of justice. Any man that beats a woman or child will first recieve a bundle of switches on his door step. If the abuse does'nt stop then the real justice will begin!
JOHN DOE

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

57 and a voter wrote:
<quoted text>
i have lived in jasper thru several sheriffs and im very disapointed about this one keeping untrained people carry a gun and have a car work as a officer..and his investigators ,,well what can i say..they never return phone calls ..hell they never check their phone calls..
You must be one of the few that voted for Ronnie Davis. Which also makes you a dumb A*S.
grover

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

the results from the last election the answer is no!! a woman who was running a good honest election that should have won (sally brown) would have made it hard 2 continue what is going on! mark raines recruited a woman he could use and manipulate ! this should be mark raines , roy brackett,and danny fox county!!
some more facts

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Some facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not DHR. It is DHS!
For your information smarty britches, in some places it is called DHR. Now get your facts straight, guess you don't know everything after all huh?
Steph

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

harleyrider046 wrote:
<quoted text>
What friggin rock have you been under our Sheriff's Department has sent more people to Federal Prison in the recent years that anytime I can remember. The problem is with our local judges, just look at Judge Rusty Graham's track record, he has let more people go with no jail time that anything I have ever seen. If the people dont go federal then they just dont get any jail time.
I agree. It seems that the police are doing their part. If you read the news paper is shows you who got put in jail that week and for what. Its the same people every week. Maybe the judges or DA needs to step up and do their part.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Jasper Forum right now

Search the Jasper Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Janet Reno Watch 123,844
JR BARNES ( Dawson? ) (May '10) 1 hr Clemmy lavina 31
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr bob 8,504
biggest sh*t talkers at mchs (Feb '13) 9 hr Lol 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Get Real 8,461
Queers in marion county (Jan '13) 16 hr Lol 40
Taylor Dannel 16 hr Thiamin 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jasper Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jasper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE