will our judges,DA or sheriffs dept. ...

will our judges,DA or sheriffs dept. ever promote justice

Posted in the Jasper Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAX PAYER

Madisonville, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2007
we have NO law in this county. Drug dealers and crooked law enforcment rule!! A citizen who tries to do the right thing is ridiculed.I have tried to get our sheriff to do something.But thats not going to happen.The biggest thing that may happen would for harrassment to come my way.So GOD be with me.I would NEVER recommend anyone moving to this county whether it be business or residential.
FormerRes

Columbia, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2007
Who's the sheriff? Marion County is really pretty but equally corrupt and insanely uneducated. The good old boy system runs things and you don't dare complain because you will be on the wrong end of winning. But they do got a Wal-mart for entertainment on those days when Chattanooga or Huntsville is too far to drive!

Since: Jan 07

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2007
What is going on with the Walling Heirs Trust and Beatrice Thedford and her daughters? Isn't that being tried in Tennessee. Wasn't Thedford in jail for several months and released because of medical reasons.
Cassey

AOL

#4 Jan 23, 2007
The Sheriff can not arrest someone if it is civil. The only way is to get it go criminal and then they will arrest her!
i cant give that

Cleveland, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2007
TAX PAYER wrote:
we have NO law in this county. Drug dealers and crooked law enforcment rule!! A citizen who tries to do the right thing is ridiculed.I have tried to get our sheriff to do something.But thats not going to happen.The biggest thing that may happen would for harrassment to come my way.So GOD be with me.I would NEVER recommend anyone moving to this county whether it be business or residential.
well the police department down here is a joke we have dog fighting here as well as the drugs with the dog fights ,i tryed to tell them and they still wont do a damn thing about it.all this about the animal cruilty case thars out there they wont do anything about the dog fights,it seems that some one got there hand in the cookie jar
TAX PAYER

Louisville, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2007
theres no doubt about it the hand is stuck in the cookie jar
UHVE-NOIDEA

Mcminnville, TN

#7 Aug 4, 2009
THATS NOTHING FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN REPORTING TO DHR THAT I COULD NOT INFORCE CHILDSUPORT AGAINST MY CHILDS FATHER BECAUSE HE WOULD KILL ME FOR SURE! WELL NONE THE LESS THEY CUT ME AND MY SIX YR. OLD DAUGHTERS INSURANCE.
THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF WHEN I TOLD MY DAUGHTERS FATHER I WAS INFORCING CHILDSUPPORT HE STABBED ME NUMEROUS TIMES AND STATED IN FRONT OF A WITNESS HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME WHILE TRYING TO DO SO. EVEN AFTER THE WITNESS STATED TO THE OFFICER THAT I WAS FIGHTING BACK IN SELF DEFENSE,I WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT,AND HE WAS RELEASED THE MORNING OF THE INCIDENT AND CHARGES DROPPED BECAUSE I COULDNT APPEAR IN COURT THE MORNING OF THE INCIDENT.WOULD HAVE BEEN A MIRICLE FOR ME TO SHOW UP ON MORPHINE WITH NUMEROUS STABB WOUNDS 3 THAT NEEDED STAPLES IN MY HEAD, 1 STAB WOUND TO THE SIDE AND 1 IN MY SHOULDER.
NOT TO MENTION MY COURT DATE WAS SET FOR THE 24TH OF JUNE AND HIS FOR THE 23RD OF JUNE.AND I WAS ASKED WHY DIDNT I SHOW UP FOR COURT RIGHT AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL ON THE 23RD! NONE THE LESS OFFICER HUBBARD STATED THAT I WAS NOT BEING CHARGED THAT I WAS ONLY BEING CITATED TO COME TO COURT,WHILE I WAS BEING LOOKED AT IN THE E.R. BUT SURPRISE,SURPRISE! I APPEAR IN COURT IN ONE WEEK WHILE HE WALKS FREE. AND STILL I HAVE NO SUPPORT AND OUT OF WORK BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE DAD AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
mIGHT NOT MATTE

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2009
UHVE-NOIDEA wrote:
THATS NOTHING FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN REPORTING TO DHR THAT I COULD NOT INFORCE CHILDSUPORT AGAINST MY CHILDS FATHER BECAUSE HE WOULD KILL ME FOR SURE! WELL NONE THE LESS THEY CUT ME AND MY SIX YR. OLD DAUGHTERS INSURANCE.
THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF WHEN I TOLD MY DAUGHTERS FATHER I WAS INFORCING CHILDSUPPORT HE STABBED ME NUMEROUS TIMES AND STATED IN FRONT OF A WITNESS HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME WHILE TRYING TO DO SO. EVEN AFTER THE WITNESS STATED TO THE OFFICER THAT I WAS FIGHTING BACK IN SELF DEFENSE,I WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT,AND HE WAS RELEASED THE MORNING OF THE INCIDENT AND CHARGES DROPPED BECAUSE I COULDNT APPEAR IN COURT THE MORNING OF THE INCIDENT.WOULD HAVE BEEN A MIRICLE FOR ME TO SHOW UP ON MORPHINE WITH NUMEROUS STABB WOUNDS 3 THAT NEEDED STAPLES IN MY HEAD, 1 STAB WOUND TO THE SIDE AND 1 IN MY SHOULDER.
NOT TO MENTION MY COURT DATE WAS SET FOR THE 24TH OF JUNE AND HIS FOR THE 23RD OF JUNE.AND I WAS ASKED WHY DIDNT I SHOW UP FOR COURT RIGHT AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL ON THE 23RD! NONE THE LESS OFFICER HUBBARD STATED THAT I WAS NOT BEING CHARGED THAT I WAS ONLY BEING CITATED TO COME TO COURT,WHILE I WAS BEING LOOKED AT IN THE E.R. BUT SURPRISE,SURPRISE! I APPEAR IN COURT IN ONE WEEK WHILE HE WALKS FREE. AND STILL I HAVE NO SUPPORT AND OUT OF WORK BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE DAD AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Who is the person that stabbed you? It is true that in a demostic dispute that BOTH subjects must appear in court, so dont press the officer too much it sounds like the person that commited the crime knew someone high up maybe or that the judge and D-A didnt do their job. As a former officer people need to realize in court its not always up to the officer.
mIGHT NOT MATTE

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2009
TAX PAYER wrote:

There are higher agencies that can handle a true complaint if the proof is good enough to support such a statement. But most people that want to bust on police have no idea what it really takes to do the job. Its called prob. cause. Also people that want to bust on law enforcement just want the heat off them-because most educated people would contact a higher agency if the statements had any truth or merit. Besides that as well listen to a scanner some time the sheriff officers run crazy taking care of calls so maybe its a budget issue. Or work for them for free and see if you can change the county
UHVE-NOIDEA

Mcminnville, TN

#10 Aug 9, 2009
mIGHT NOT MATTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the person that stabbed you? It is true that in a demostic dispute that BOTH subjects must appear in court, so dont press the officer too much it sounds like the person that commited the crime knew someone high up maybe or that the judge and D-A didnt do their job. As a former officer people need to realize in court its not always up to the officer.
people do realize that its not always up to the officer,however do you realize that its all on him while he is investigating the incident.did you even read my statement when i said"my childs father? did you read when i said that the witness who was there stated that i was only fighting in self-defense? besides what kind of man stabbs a women? especially a women who was only fighting back to protect herself.your an ex-officer right? then you should know that anybody fighting in self-defense pretty much wont know the exact places the hit,shot ,or stabbed the person he was defending hisself from.he told the officer exactly where he stabbed me.the officer set our court days on different days;mines on the 24th/and his on the 23rd which was the morning of the stabbing.now....if i got out of the hospital the morning of with multiple stabb wounds to the head,side and shoulder...how was i suppose to make it to court?sit outside and wait till court.. 4 hours later?
the officer knew exactly what he was doing.as my understanding you question the witness`s to gather info.my daughter was there,front row! and he never questioned her,at all. now you tell me who is at fault?
just asking

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2009
How many cases have you ever investigated??

Please don't tell someone else how to do their job, if you have never done it.

Would you want somebody to come to MCDONALD'S and tel you how to make happy meals?? didn t think so!
57 and a voter

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2009
FormerRes wrote:
Who's the sheriff? Marion County is really pretty but equally corrupt and insanely uneducated. The good old boy system runs things and you don't dare complain because you will be on the wrong end of winning. But they do got a Wal-mart for entertainment on those days when Chattanooga or Huntsville is too far to drive!
i have lived in jasper thru several sheriffs and im very disapointed about this one keeping untrained people carry a gun and have a car work as a officer..and his investigators ,,well what can i say..they never return phone calls ..hell they never check their phone calls..
whatever

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2009
i only know one investigator that does not return calls.
towngirl

AOL

#14 Sep 11, 2009
try to give chat johnson the dma he will do something go to jail he will talk to you
towngirl

AOL

#15 Sep 15, 2009
57 and a voter wrote:
<quoted text>
i have lived in jasper thru several sheriffs and im very disapointed about this one keeping untrained people carry a gun and have a car work as a officer..and his investigators ,,well what can i say..they never return phone calls ..hell they never check their phone calls..
did tammy killgon got out off jail she was in there for math
towngirl

AOL

#16 Sep 15, 2009
TAX PAYER wrote:
they let tammy killgon out math is back in town
wondering

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2009
Who is going to run for Sheriff next year?

I've heard Pumpy Tudors, Carl Downs and one or two others!

We needsomebody different, same old same old don't work!

“Free money is a myth”

Since: Aug 08

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Sep 17, 2009
Pumpy Tudors? Same guy that beat up a 60+ year old man and put a gun to the head of a teenager for speeding?

Carl Downs? Tied to the whole Tim Sexton ring.

Two best bets,don't want the job.

Chris Webb and Junior Stephens
wondering

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2009
Carl Downs actually prosecuted Tim Sexton, He was the lead investigator. Sexton got what he needed
lots of time in federalprison.

As far as Pumpy, he actually could have taken a warrant on the man, but chose not too,the man came to him.
He was minding his business when the man came to him, got roughed up, then went and took out a warrant for Pumpy, after Pumpy chose NOT to prosecute him!
the thing with the kid, I'm not sure about, I saw a small video clip on Ch 9.
harleyrider046

Cleveland, TN

#20 Nov 28, 2009
TAX PAYER wrote:
What friggin rock have you been under our Sheriff's Department has sent more people to Federal Prison in the recent years that anytime I can remember. The problem is with our local judges, just look at Judge Rusty Graham's track record, he has let more people go with no jail time that anything I have ever seen. If the people dont go federal then they just dont get any jail time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Chevy Avalanche 2 hr Confused 10
haunted places in marion county? 5 hr Reader 3
D-bag in the ghetto fabulous Isuzu Rodeo Tue test 2
sequatchie (Jan '15) Tue Jrush 8
Amberly Sitz Aug 31 Ummhumm 2
gang stalking Aug 31 mountain man 5
Austin Lowe Aug 26 BIG SISSY CRYBABY... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jasper Mortgages