First Prev
of 5
Next Last
no name

Butler, AL

#87 Mar 21, 2013
is this place still open what's the prices ?????????
do it yourself

Los Angeles, CA

#88 Mar 22, 2013
nope closed down
Jdawg

Chattanooga, TN

#89 May 4, 2013
LOVING LARRYS WIFE wrote:
Dear Larry,
I know you think I am stupid and haven't a clue about what you have been doing, however, you couldn't be more wrong!
You see darling, I know all about your little infidelities, I just don't CARE! As long as you keep bringing home the paycheck and paying the bills & fixing everything, then you can go PAY for a handjob from some hooker and neglect your loving wife any day of the week! Besides, It keeps your fat @zz off of me, so I view it as a good investment too!
Oh by the way darling, I've been cheating on you too, SURPRISE!!! With a much younger sexier man without the dunlap disease, who can actually see his penis & can last more than 3 minutes & really loves to watch me orgasm! Never thought I'd like the whole cougar thing, but it is working out pretty well! Thanks!
Well sweetie, you have a good day at work & work over if you'd like, I'm going to visit my boy toy today!!! YUM!!! LOL Love you too baby! XOXOXO
YOUR LOVING WIFE!
Forget this place, I want to meet LOVING LARRY'S WIFE!!
common sense

United States

#90 Jun 23, 2013
your gf is more likely to have an std than any of the sex workers at these places. They practice safe sex 100% of the time. ALso all of your attitudes towards sex are completely illogical. Sex is just another bodily function and these women provide an essential service for men in need.
Mmmmmmmm

United States

#91 Jun 23, 2013
I would love to find a place in Marion co that a man can go get some and not have to worry about diseases!! Not a relationship just NSA fun!! Lol
Local

Johnson City, TN

#92 Aug 12, 2013
I'm pretty sure it's a brothel but I want to know if these women are there by choice. A lot of women get kidnapped out of Cambodia and other Asian countries when they're little girls (we're talking six and two year old girls) and forced into sex slavery. From very young ages they are beaten, forced to have abortions, and treated just horribly. Look up Somaly Mam if you want to learn about one very brave Cambodian woman who escaped that life and spends her time saving young girls from that fate. I don't know if the women at these truck stop spas are slaves...but they could be. The fact that there could be slaves in our community makes me very sad, and I think we should get to the bottom of it.
busted

Chattanooga, TN

#93 Sep 20, 2013
TBI all around its going down
tom t

Trenton, GA

#94 Sep 20, 2013
Maybe there will be a happy ending

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep an eye out folks 15 min tom wingo 3
Andrew Spangler (Jan '13) 3 hr not 23
News Congressman Scott DesJarlais spends $224,000 on... (Mar '12) 12 hr tom wingo 29
That "hot" sub at MCHS Fri LOL 6
sequatchie Fri Fixing this 5
derik simmons is a snitch (Jan '11) Thu just saying 15
johnny Morrison? Apr 15 curious 2
More from around the web

Jasper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]