Chief Slap-a-hoe

Dunlap, TN

#65 Aug 8, 2012
Chief say, chief knock bottom out of slant eye pail face. Chief best customer to spa. Pail face come to rock house for boom boom and fire water.
Tva 2

Jasper, TN

#66 Sep 24, 2012
Oh man I love this place! These girls give it up all the time, not quite as good as Cinema one though! You can swing both ways there! Nothing quite as exciting as meeting up with a total stranging & fkng like dogs in heat!(guy or gurl!) Interested? I can meet with you! Just say the word!
Tva 2

Jasper, TN

#67 Sep 24, 2012
I meant nothing more exciting than meeting up with a total stranger! haha not stranging! Let's get it on anybody! any gender! Any age! I'm ready! Tomorrow after work is good!
Chief Slap-a-hoe

Dunlap, TN

#68 Oct 3, 2012
Chief say, chief love spa. Make chief feel like young brave again. Chief leave rock house one time a month. Chief come to town get check on 4th. Chief go to spa for happy ending for big boom boom stick. Then chief take bath. Big boom boom blow off one more time. Then chief go back to rock house for month smoke pipe, fish, hunt deer. Chief bring great elder to spa with. Elder say chief be great elder some day. Chief teach em young brave new ways of tribe. They take chief food stamps too.
no name

Socorro, NM

#69 Oct 8, 2012
Is this place still open? what are the prices?
Spitter

Dunlap, TN

#70 Oct 18, 2012
Going down there tomorrow to spit one off. I can't wait.
Tva 2

Jasper, TN

#71 Oct 19, 2012
Spitter wrote:
Hey there big spitter, I'll be there too! So you can spit one off in me if you want! I'll even pay YOU! Make you some money & get your jollies too while you're at it! I'm GOOOOD! Meet me at the convenience store across the street! What time is good for you???
dpf

Herndon, VA

#72 Oct 19, 2012
Spitter wrote:
bet your girlfriend will be happy! At least she wont have to put out for your nasty ass tonight!
Insider inside her

United States

#74 Oct 19, 2012
I know a few resources that point in the direction of raiding that place soon just like they did with Hilltop in Trenton. That place is gonna get blown apart.
Lawlz

United States

#75 Dec 31, 2012
It's great how insecure this place makes of of the women posting on this thread....poor girls...insecure of asian nana...step your game up ladies and if your to good for these guys then stop hating and leave them be!!!
Larry

Dunlap, TN

#76 Dec 31, 2012
On my way so I can bring the new year in with a bomb!!! Cant wait!
AlwaysTrolling

Ringgold, GA

#77 Jan 2, 2013
Successful trolls are successful.
LFL

Chattanooga, TN

#78 Jan 2, 2013
It's awesome
Loving Larry

Dunlap, TN

#79 Jan 2, 2013
Had my New Years day happy ending. Boy it was good the way she run this thang off by hand. Had my eyes rolling and toe's curling! What the wife don't know won't hurt her. It beats going down to the bar any day.
LOVING LARRYS WIFE

Ooltewah, TN

#80 Jan 3, 2013
Dear Larry,
I know you think I am stupid and haven't a clue about what you have been doing, however, you couldn't be more wrong!
You see darling, I know all about your little infidelities, I just don't CARE! As long as you keep bringing home the paycheck and paying the bills & fixing everything, then you can go PAY for a handjob from some hooker and neglect your loving wife any day of the week! Besides, It keeps your fat @zz off of me, so I view it as a good investment too!
Oh by the way darling, I've been cheating on you too, SURPRISE!!! With a much younger sexier man without the dunlap disease, who can actually see his penis & can last more than 3 minutes & really loves to watch me orgasm! Never thought I'd like the whole cougar thing, but it is working out pretty well! Thanks!
Well sweetie, you have a good day at work & work over if you'd like, I'm going to visit my boy toy today!!! YUM!!! LOL Love you too baby! XOXOXO
YOUR LOVING WIFE!
unknown

Herndon, VA

#81 Jan 4, 2013
ha ha ha ha she is onto you Bubba! Lol
unknown

Herndon, VA

#82 Jan 5, 2013
still LMAO!
Desperate

Harrison, TN

#83 Jan 6, 2013
unknown wrote:
still LMAO!
please tell me where it's at
Big man

United States

#85 Feb 10, 2013
Its a message place they dont do that anymore after being busted a long time ago for that thats why its still open
Long R0d Von Hugen Dong

Tullahoma, TN

#86 Feb 13, 2013
I totally got a fast, steamy hummer from a nice lady with no teeth and greasy hair. sorta had a mustache. BROWN BAG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonic woman Fri iknow 5
Haley Tarpley (Aug '15) Fri CeeJ 13
Mychal Oct 19 Truth 2
Homeless in Jasper (Nov '16) Oct 17 just one guess 9
Erica Nance Oct 17 Needstoknow 15
Eddie McNabb (Jan '15) Oct 16 Where 5
Mandy Callaway Perry Oct 16 Curious 30

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance