Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85756 Jun 27, 2013
Well, that's gratitude for you! Nothing like sticking it in the eye of the American workers who MADE their company, AND the American Taxpayers who bailed them out, at least twice...and doing it to both of them, at the same time!
Way to go, Capitalist Corporate Swine!
----------
"General Motors to Invest $691M In 3 Assembly Plants In Mexico."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gm-invest-691m-3-assemb...
John Q public

Livingston, TN

#85758 Jun 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, that's gratitude for you! Nothing like sticking it in the eye of the American workers who MADE their company, AND the American Taxpayers who bailed them out, at least twice...and doing it to both of them, at the same time!
Way to go, Capitalist Corporate Swine!
----------
"General Motors to Invest $691M In 3 Assembly Plants In Mexico."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gm-invest-691m-3-assemb...
And you expected what from GM? Got a bailout and see what happens. The Mexican worker gets the jobs so what else is new in your world?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85759 Jun 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
We see the compassion from you. A woman messes around and gets herself pregnant and you leftist loons think that is better for her to commit murder than to accept the responsibility for her actions. It is not a fetus. It is a child.
NTM. I believe I have to "chime in" here.
This I believe is the first thing that I agree with you on.
"It is not a fetus. It is a child."
All the fetus knows is that it is very comfortable. Plus it does not know how it got there.......love, sex, rape, to the fetus it does not matter.
But this is just my belief between myself and God, and I don't throw my beliefs on any one else.
Now like Linda was saying in her post, that you replied to, maybe I can sum it up by a single phrase;
The Consevatives only care about the fetus, before the womb and after the tomb, in between they are on their own.

Location hidden

#85760 Jun 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTM. I believe I have to "chime in" here.
This I believe is the first thing that I agree with you on.
"It is not a fetus. It is a child."
All the fetus knows is that it is very comfortable. Plus it does not know how it got there.......love, sex, rape, to the fetus it does not matter.
But this is just my belief between myself and God, and I don't throw my beliefs on any one else.
Now like Linda was saying in her post, that you replied to, maybe I can sum it up by a single phrase;
The Consevatives only care about the fetus, before the womb and after the tomb, in between they are on their own.
I could not agree more with your last sentence. It takes a lot of chutzpah, in post, after Post, after Post to want to cut everything from Welfare, to Food Stamps, to Medical Care , to Education for the "Babies" and then, to come on here criticizing a Woman that knows she can't provide for a Child, for taking the only option open to her, to keep it from suffering a horrible existence in this world, of deprivation and humiliation from some of the very People who are forcing her to carry that Fetus and give birth to a Child! It's one of the most cruel things known to Mankind, to do to the Mother (a mere Woman) and a innocent Child , just coming into this world, at a great disadvantage from the very beginning...as if Life isn't hard enough for everybody , under the best of circumstances, and getting harder everyday, thanks to Unbridled Greed and the TEApublican Capitalists!
The Well-to-do Women, and Girls, have always had abortions and they will continue to! The difference is that their Families have the Money to send them away where they can get safe abortions on sterile surroundings by real Doctors, while the Poor Women will have to get them from some back-alley Monster, using a filthy coat-hanger to do it and most of them will DIE a horrible, painful death because of it!
The Mother's blood is the blood that you Right-to-Lifers will have on your hands and you are sanctimonious enough to call the Pregnant Mothers, Murderers...over something that was none of your business to begin with??? Solve your own problems and stay out of other People's Lives! You've got a full load just doing that, alone!
And NO, I've never had an abortion, Thank God that I never had that problem to have to deal with, but I've had an interest in this Issue since the 60's and I could tell you things that will literally tear your heart out, if you had one, and about one death and suffering of somebody, that never should have happened! I will go to my grave fighting for a Woman's Right to have a safe Abortion, if that is her choice...and for some Women, it is their ONLY choice!
Derek

Livingston, TN

#85761 Jun 27, 2013
Stand Up For Seniors and Against Right-Wing Obstruction to Win in 2014
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85762 Jun 27, 2013
Amen Linda, very good!
Remember I have my rights......which are only for me, and ALL WOMEN have their rights. These two different rights should never ever cross each other.
But the Conservatives pick and choose this issue every 2-4 years.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#85763 Jun 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a fetus. It is a child.
It is not an acorn. It is a mighty oak.
It is not an egg. It is a crowing rooster.
It is not a pile of lumber. It is a towering mansion.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85764 Jun 27, 2013
Linda, my previous post was a reply to your post #85760 but it came up as just another post.
torr

United States

#85765 Jun 27, 2013
sad wrote:
waiting,guess torr"pu&&Y" and very"bitch" funny are at the nursing home hoping for an alzheimer's man so they have a chance for some love
Coming unglued old man ...lol
torr

United States

#85766 Jun 27, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>well im in Jackson,tn and if you want you can meet me and we will see. Im not scared of you pricks.
We know where you are but really don't want to have that much contact.....this is more than enough.

Location hidden

#85767 Jun 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
We see the compassion from you. A woman messes around and gets herself pregnant and you leftist loons think that is better for her to commit murder than to accept the responsibility for her actions. It is not a fetus. It is a child.
I'll never understand why conservatives consider sex such a horrible, disgusting thing. It is not just an act for creating tax deductions and property for the father, you know.

I don't think a single conservative understands the legal definition of murder.

All of this being said, let me blow your mind by stating that this particular liberal agrees with the 20 week cut off for making the decision to have an abortion.

Location hidden

#85768 Jun 27, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Coming unglued old man ...lol
I've always assumed he's a teenaged boy who's never been with a woman.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#85769 Jun 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it...there's so many Reports saying that, you can't miss it.
OK

Where is the empirical data located - other than 'Linda's little mind'?

Guild

#85770 Jun 27, 2013
Founder's Quote of the Day:

"Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superiour to all private passions."

--John Adams, letter to Mercy Warren, 1776

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#85771 Jun 27, 2013
How can there still be discussion on a topic that is three years out of date?!?!

Guild

#85772 Jun 27, 2013
Here are some "previously unseen" photos from Vietnam.

I remember seeing similar - and much more.

http://io9.com/previously-unseen-photos-show-...
BC Alien

Fort Collins, CO

#85773 Jun 27, 2013
Last night I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo at Wal-Mart.

I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but
stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo' ya got?
roxyb

United States

#85774 Jun 27, 2013
Me n my big ass mouth
roxyb

United States

#85775 Jun 27, 2013
Yall let me post that one,ofcourse....oh shitballs
sad

Jackson, TN

#85776 Jun 27, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>We know where you are but really don't want to have that much contact.....this is more than enough.
yes chickensh*t I know, better stay where your old azz wont get hurt,pu&&y. Don't ever threaten me again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PSA Jeresha Rollins 1 hr Cody Baker 8
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr fgtwwq 8,644
Marion County High School 1 hr Cody Baker 24
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr ytrewq 9,474
Jasper Middle Soccer 23 hr MamaBears72 1
Baby Colin Sep 26 myself 3
JES Head lice Sep 24 Jes parent 6

Jasper Jobs

Jasper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jasper News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jasper

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]