For the kids

Dalton, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Does any one else think Jasper needs a new playground more like the one in South Pittsburg or Stevenson
big momma

Hickory, NC

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Yes they do and need to make sure their is something for the baby's and toddlers they need something to and the parks need to have bathrooms
norman

South Pittsburg, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2012
bathrooms would be great... and a sectioned off park for use as a dog park would be great too
neighbor

Harrison, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2012
I think MARION COUNTY should invest in a recreational building like all the other counties around us have. They are so fun and there's plenty for all kids all ages to do. A nicer newer park in Jasper would be awesome!!!
for the kids

Jasper, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2012
In the summer water activities would be nice also. Like the rec center in Scottsboro many activities for kids/teens and a water play ground for the kids.
for the kids

Jasper, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Oh and don't forget a basketball goal, we are the only city that doesn't have a basketball goal for the kids.
Jasper

Mauldin, SC

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah we do need a nice park with a bathroom but as far as something for dogs thats just a accident waiting to happen not to mention the bad smell everyone would have to put up with but surely if sopitt can have a nice park theres no reason jasper cant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Department (Dec '11) 3 hr Blue 10
Snitch informent 4 hr shakey joe 3
stephen pruitt (Mar '16) 11 hr knows 8
Who is Tanner White in SP 17 hr In the know 3
Rustic vine 20 hr Spocks brain 1
Derrick odear? Sat Doesitmatter 2
Adam S Thu gump 3

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance