No she not she a great person wit a big heart she will help anyone she can
cassie

Jasper, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
no katy huff is the hoe
adgkshjb

Harrison, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Idk but I know she can't make her mind up of if she is with her boy or not. And he has cheated on her idk how many times
liz

Jasper, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2013
katy will be with anyone that will have her black white 9 years old to 90 years old it don't matter if it's a woman r man thats bi**h is nasty
Fact

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
liz wrote:
katy will be with anyone that will have her black white 9 years old to 90 years old it don't matter if it's a woman r man thats bi**h is nasty
are you sure your not talking about Erica Nance from whitwell lmao she's the same way!!!!
liz

Jasper, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2013
sorry i don't know Erica Nance but im willing to say katy has her beat
Fact

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Feb 18, 2013
liz wrote:
sorry i don't know Erica Nance but im willing to say katy has her beat
oh Idk about that,Erica will screw anything any color,she has three kids by three different ppl,she won't work,she is on her back most of the time,she's nasty,pitches fits and pulls her hair out lol she's a real piece of work!!! The worst Mom ever,it's just really sad for her babies,she rather go pick up some stranger at the lunch box than be home with her kids,she spends her child support on beer and cigarettes!'n
prissy Kilgore

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Are y'all just mad cause Katy want have y'all Katy is not the sex offender Lisa is so keep on talking plus I know for a fact that Lisa is a snitch cause the police has a 3 hour video of her being a Snitch if you want to keep on then come to wild wood I'll give you my address
liz

Jasper, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2013
katy takes her money and buys shit to make shake and bake good thing she don't have her babies they would'nt have a dam thing katy's mom is a pot head so there you have it sorry ass people
pam

Jasper, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2013
do you have the tape? do you have any paper work? i know lisa and she has never told anything on me and lisa is in jail for meth. why isn't katy in there from what i hear she had a meth lab in that man van.. so to me a snitch don't go to jail and that's what katy huff is
casey camille

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Y'all bitc*** needa keep y'all mouth up off Katy cause y'all talking about my God babies and imma be a b*tch and show y'all what GA be all about!! Those babies ain't have sh*t to do with anything! Y'all some low life bitc*** that needa grow the f*ck up and start worrying about ya own and get up off her sh*t! Y'all wanna talk a hole lot of sh*t and bet none of you thirsty ass h*es even know the tru Katy y'all only know her name not her story so stop judging and telling lies about some one, lame ass h*es with no life!! What the f*ck y'all mean! F*ck all y'all h*es! Y'all scary a$$ h*es want even put ya name on her so sh*t I'm from the show me state so imma show all you h*es about this sh*t about!!
casey camille

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Snitches also get put on papers so show me the papers where Katy Huff name on there
pam

Jasper, TN

#17 Feb 18, 2013
your state not about shit just alot of donkey d**k suckers hell i lived there for years all thats there is hoe's
adgkshjb

Harrison, TN

#18 Feb 19, 2013
I don't know Katy or Erica.. I jus hear stuff about summer..
steven

Jasper, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2013
thats ok if you dont know them. they r nothing to know anyways
bangbang

Clemmons, NC

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Summer easier than cuttin butter lol
nikki

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Bangbang how bout u shut ur face talkin about my lil sister she is far from easy she is the sweetest person u could ever meet u just mad cause she won't give u the time of day she the next time u want to get all keyboard happy why don't u come say it to me and best believe her name won't come back out of ur mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Callaway Perry 7 hr Whitey 6
Kayla Reitenbaugh 15 hr Sad 2
Erica Nance Sun Answered 6
Katie Mcnabb (Jul '13) Sun KatiesMom 15
Sydni Allison girl (Jun '15) Sun Granny 14
Lauren C Sun Curious 4
Lindsey Busetto Sat little dick 15

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance