Perkins Logistics and specialized tra...

“Yuck Fu”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Jul 13, 2012
These folks saying they were screwed out of various amounts of money are full of it. You're talking out both sides of your mouths...
How is it possible for there to have been $4000.00 in your maintenance account if you always owed THEM money on your settlements???
ben there

Bloomington, IN

#22 Jul 22, 2012
I see larcase is trying to take over another site . He is a ill informed loud mouth bigot . He goes from site to site stirring up trouble about stuff he knows nothing about.

“Yuck Fu”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#23 Jul 25, 2012
ben there wrote:
I see larcase is trying to take over another site . He is a ill informed loud mouth bigot . He goes from site to site stirring up trouble about stuff he knows nothing about.
Hey, I don't bother you when you're busy, "mowing grass" LMAO!!!

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#24 Jul 25, 2012
wow larcase . you really are proving him right. you spout words that make no sense. you call names that make no sense. and I saw on another site you got a 16 year old kid you have never paid support on.we really don't want to believe any thing you say. clearly you don't know how these crooked trucking companies operate.
Told you so

Richmond, VA

#25 Aug 16, 2012
Perkins is gone and so is Hiner Transportation that the bankrupted and sold to Celadon, Ha Ha Perkins friend!
Funeral Directors

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#26 Jul 15, 2013
I take pleasure inside the comments on this weblog, it really gives it that community feel![url=http://uk-funeraldir ectors.co.uk/]Uk Funeral Directors[/url]
Interesting Allegations

Versailles, IN

#29 Dec 11, 2013
If what is being said here is false, Perkins would no doubt have a libel suit.

If ** ANY ** of what is being said here is true, Perkins would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

If a libel suit was brought against people speaking out, a court hearing would be a WONDERFUL way of PUBLICLY exposing ANYTHING Perkins has done outside of the law. And to do so would leave Perkins in a world of hurt from a legality stand point! Think of the publicity and fines!

So I say if Perkins has NOTHING to hide.....HAVE AT IT!

I am sure people are chomping at the bit to get them in front of a judge, jury, the public and any kind of government rule enforcement which exist!
Bring it ON

Versailles, IN

#30 Dec 11, 2013
Not that it matters any more, but

I would CHERISH a libel suit!!!

There is SO MUCH I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD!
Bring it ON

Versailles, IN

#31 Dec 11, 2013
The number one thing I would do is have a sit down with my lawyer and federal agencies so we can discuss what acts the company has done and try to determine which are illegal and to gather information on dates and times of illegal activities.

As a defense you would need the expert witness of these federal agencies! You would need to fully brief them so you can have the back ground to support the legalities of what has been going on.
Comes around goes around

Paris, TN

#32 Jan 3, 2014
I worked for a trucking company years ago out west. I was fed up with the constant violation in laws as was another guy there. The manager would push us to modify our logs, and do other things blatantly illegal. I and another guy brought this up to the owner and he just said we needed to been teem players.

....So we walked off. A while later one of the drivers driving well past his legal duty time had a wreck and hurt a family in another car really bad. The two of us who walked off approached their lawyers and we became the key witnesses in the prosecution and latter the civil trial.

The owner tried to claim it was his managers fault but since we informed him of what was going on the judge really came down on him with huge fines.

The publicity of the trial ruined his company and he himself is now in financial ruin and humiliation!

If a company operates outside the law DO NOT KEEP WORKING FOR THEM!

Make this information known to the owners and management. Document your conversations and later lawsuits and prosecution!

When the inevitable happens, what comes around will...go around!

We should not have to live in a society where companies operate fragrantly and openly in illegal and unsafe ways!

Trust me, some of the companies in Jasper still are!!!
International Failure

Paris, TN

#33 Jan 4, 2014
If a manager is operating illegally and a company does not fire the manager, then the COMPANY is operating illegally and the liability falls FULLY on the company!

A manager breaking laws and regulations is a company breaking laws and regulations. Not to fire these managers is an endorsement of their behavior!
Concern

Paris, TN

#34 Jan 10, 2014
Wouldn't you guys be concerned about saying things about big companies? They have big wallets and have the money and power to engage in libel suits even if what you say is true; just for the purpose of shutting you up.

Big companies know the little guy cannot afford to fight such things and can put the little guy in financial ruin regardless of what they have done.
Dont tread on ME

Versailles, IN

#35 Jan 10, 2014
Concern wrote:
Wouldn't you guys be concerned about saying things about big companies? They have big wallets and have the money and power to engage in libel suits even if what you say is true; just for the purpose of shutting you up.
Big companies know the little guy cannot afford to fight such things and can put the little guy in financial ruin regardless of what they have done.
Yea, the companies like to use their money to run over people! Some of us will not back down!!!!

I for one will not back down. Truth is they cannot afford to fight a slander case when THE FACTS ARE REAL! They can try to strong arm us with lawsuits but there are some people on this planet who will STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!

I will mortgage my house to fight the Jasper based company and it will be PUBLIC and it will involve different FEDERAL agencies to evaluate legalities of a WHOLE list of items!

Someone in the right is NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT!
More of the same

Paris, TN

#36 Mar 30, 2014
More cover up of incompetence this week! Just let the management smile and act like it isn't happening!
America Lost

Paris, TN

#37 Apr 25, 2014
There are companies and departments in Jasper which do not operate in accordance with regulation; not just trucking companies. When you work for these companies you try to do the right thing and be a good influence even on your superiors.

WHEN-----one is told to do things you know as illegal unsafe and wrong and you are let go without a reason given because you will not do these things.......suddenly the loyalty and interest in the company no longer is.

At this point it becomes important to show the world the business shortcoming; things like informing the stockholders the truth in the operations of the company whether they operate here or in Poland. It is also important to point out the grossly high salaries and stock theft of CEO's and family.

When the illegal and unsafe operations and supervisors with previous violations are dealt with then maybe we can forget about some of this.
Bob Stratton

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Aug 30, 2014
America Lost wrote:
There are companies and departments in Jasper which do not operate in accordance with regulation; not just trucking companies. When you work for these companies you try to do the right thing and be a good influence even on your superiors.
WHEN-----one is told to do things you know as illegal unsafe and wrong and you are let go without a reason given because you will not do these things.......suddenly the loyalty and interest in the company no longer is.
At this point it becomes important to show the world the business shortcoming; things like informing the stockholders the truth in the operations of the company whether they operate here or in Poland. It is also important to point out the grossly high salaries and stock theft of CEO's and family.
When the illegal and unsafe operations and supervisors with previous violations are dealt with then maybe we can forget about some of this.
It's not theft. VPs homes are expensive. And have you seen what a set of golf clubs runs these days?? Now that the country club is history, we have to pay those exorbitant fees at Sultan's Run. That's not cheap, you know. And I can't bike without my little "Tour Dr France" pretend costume and the $300 shoes that go with it. It all adds up quickly. If you want more money you should have studied harder in school. Wanna try MY job for a week? You couldn't last two days. Ill bet you wouldn't say the crap you say here to my face. Do you think you're a tough guy?

Everyone please attend St. Joseph's Mass this Sunday. Get you kids out of those pathetic public schools. If you aren't parochial, you're a loser. His Eminence John Paul II is King, Blessed be His name. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, amen.

Bob Stratton
Jasper, Indiana
Cyclones Forever

Since: Jul 13

Versailles, IN

#45 Sep 17, 2014
When a manager breaks laws out of ignorance, incompetence or intent, when management covers it up out of ignorance, incompetence or intent , and then an accident happens........

Their history of cover up and inaction will make them complicate! There is no statute of limitations for testifying against this sort of thing!!
International Failure wrote:
If a manager is operating illegally and a company does not fire the manager, then the COMPANY is operating illegally and the liability falls FULLY on the company!
A manager breaking laws and regulations is a company breaking laws and regulations. Not to fire these managers is an endorsement of their behavior!
S1dagreat

Charlotte, NC

#46 Dec 10, 2014
I am now convinced that Perkins G global Logistics Lease Purchase is a scam .They don't pay you what they promised Worked for them for three Months Just quit last week 12/4/2014 .Kenny who is in charge of the trucks claim they are good trucks but the is they are not well maintained trucks.He wants you to pay for service time you get in the truck.Do not I repeat Do Not work for these crooks
Day of the Internet

Versailles, IN

#47 Dec 11, 2014
In this day of the internet, companies can't hide the fowl things they do. Managers responsible for incompetence have to be sitting at the edge of their chairs some days when their dirty deeds are out there for the world to see!
s1dagreat

Mountain View, CA

#48 Jan 26, 2015
I didn't want to believe what I read about Perkins. Now I am a believer they are crooks lease you old beat upbtrucks and when u quit they take all your money leaving you with nothing don't trust Andy Card Laura Black or Scott Wooldridge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jake Sternberg Sep 23 Rowdy00 2
Man at Jasper in Sep 23 Whistleblower 77 3
Anyone know a Dog Kidwill? Single lady asking,thx Sep 23 Curious 1 2
Need info on Velpen Resident (Jun '13) Sep 21 Yoyo 3
Tyler Richardson snitching? Sep 21 Dealorkill 1
martin bedolla Sep 12 word will get out... 4
Name the local drug dealers Sep 11 High School 7

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance