2534 dillard rd birdseye indiana 47513

2534 dillard rd birdseye indiana 47513

Posted in the Jasper Forum

gilligans boats 2534

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2012
theres a lease that shows that new wave does not own gilligans boats dated from 2004 mr lanes holds only a lease hold interest only dated sept 2004 in crawford county court house indiana....on his deposition dated feb 2010 he states hes always owned gilligans and had a lease with mr sullivan time to time but couldn;t find it mr sullivan had it filled in the clerks office in 2004... theres no paper work showing dba as gilligans on new wave inc. of georgetown as the sec of state reads this company is frauding the i r s with the help of doris sullivan she stloed this property which was given to leo sullivan before mr sullivan died in 2007 shows in treasures office in crawford county indiana mr sullivans estate is a fraud in floyd county iniana lot of cheating the heirs out of what is owne no worry we'll take this to civil court very soon ;;'''''' then where going to sell gilligans boats an the thieves can all go to jail an my dad can r.i.p.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Lawless "Theif" Sun FROSTIE 3
ladies Aug 26 RuPaul 3
looking for Aug 13 well 1
any body know Aug 13 yeah 1
Versteel hiring any info Jul '15 Hunter 1
Kyle Meyer Jul '15 course 1
jamie hatfield Jul '15 stillwaiting 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jasper Mortgages