Crash on snowy road is fatal

Crash on snowy road is fatal

There are 2 comments on the The Gleaner story from Feb 25, 2010, titled Crash on snowy road is fatal. In it, The Gleaner reports that:

Danielle Reinke of Dale, Ind., a passenger in one of the vehicles, died Wednesday afternoon at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gleaner.

PatriotsRockHHHS

Bensalem, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2010
Danielle....u will be missed forever! And everyone should STOP blaming her sister...if ure going to blame then u mite as well just blame it on the roads. They are going through enough and her sister probably feels responsible for it and has enough to worry about and doesnt need people slamming her.
I am soo sorry...I love u Danielle...
HHMSSTUDENT

Santa Claus, IN

#2 Mar 12, 2010
she was loved soo much.. everyone misses her. Rest in peace, danielle nicole. you're with us, forever & always, and even though our time was short together, i know we'll see eachother again.

"I love you pretty."

& also, i'd appreciate it if everyone would stop blaming Alex. It is not her fault, nor the other driver's. it was only because of the weather. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Allen (Jan '16) 6 hr Dave Bixler 5
Eddie rasche (Sep '14) 9 hr Jasper Sux Big Time 13
Farbest supervisor 10 hr Snake Handler 16
The guy on 3rds at Circle A 10 hr Bawahaha 7
What Happened to Dr. Love Wed Hello is Not YOUR... 5
Man at Jasper in Aug 21 Jaded4 3
looking (Jan '16) Aug 20 Friend 8

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance