John Becher - Rest in Peace 07-10-11

Posted in the Jasper Forum

Indeeanna

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2011
The community of Jasper and all of Dubois county lost a good man today. John Becher, of Becher Kluesner Funeral Home, lost his life in a motorcycle accident around 4:00pm between French Lick and Jasper. John had been riding with friends but was called away for work. It was on his return trip back to Jasper when the accident occurred. Please hold his family in your heart and keep them in your thoughts and prayers. John will be truly missed.

God Bless.
old friend

Apex, NC

#2 Jul 11, 2011
Oh my! How sad! His poor family! How did that happen??
ANOTHER FRIEND

Jasper, IN

#3 Jul 11, 2011
Good guy yes in deed. Funny, kind, compassionate. A great story teller. He will very much be missed and mourned by many.

In addition to his family please keep in your heart his 2 buds since grade school .... Buzz and Ken. To be around the trio was always an experience. You never stopped laughing. They had an indiscribable friendship that lasted thru decades. May all their great memories and escapades help them thru this tremendous loss.
a_friends_daught er

Leesville, LA

#4 Jul 12, 2011
@another friend-
you are exactly right. that trio was really a comedic act. i dont think my father will be the same after losing his best friend. every time i read something about john i cry. he was really was an amazing funny man. it was impossible to be mad or sad or upset whenever he came in the room. as soon as he smiled you couldnt help but smile back. my heart goes out to laurie and all five of his girls. and his two best friends :) including my father <3
A Friend

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2011
My thoughts and prayers to John's family. He was a good person and will be missed by a lot of people. Rest in peace John!
ANOTHER FRIEND

Jasper, IN

#6 Jul 13, 2011
a_friends_daughter wrote:
@another friend-
you are exactly right. that trio was really a comedic act. i dont think my father will be the same after losing his best friend. every time i read something about john i cry. he was really was an amazing funny man. it was impossible to be mad or sad or upset whenever he came in the room. as soon as he smiled you couldnt help but smile back. my heart goes out to laurie and all five of his girls. and his two best friends :) including my father <3
To not hear Becher, Buzz and Otto all in one sentence is incomprehensible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
regarding muslims at farbest foods Nov 17 Ron 5
carrie renner Nov 13 tom 2
corragated steel Nov 10 fishinggal 1
Nancy (don't know last name) Oct 28 Anonymous 1
fat white chicks Oct '14 FUQH8 8
dcs(state hores) Oct '14 really 2
Eddie rasche Oct '14 Little Nurse 11
Jasper Dating
Find my Match

Jasper People Search