Pickens paramedic caught

Posted in the Jasper Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shocked

Jasper, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
I have heard this from more than one person that a paramedic was caught having sex for the 2nd time at pickens and once at woodstock while on duty. If this is true why is she still working there if it had been a man he would have been fired on the spot.
Crazy

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Because she was screwing her boss.... DUH
fire her

Jasper, GA

#3 Apr 9, 2010
shes giving all the GOOD firefighters and paramedic a bad name she should be fired.
Overdrive

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Apr 10, 2010
shocked wrote:
I have heard this from more than one person that a paramedic was caught having sex for the 2nd time at pickens and once at woodstock while on duty. If this is true why is she still working there if it had been a man he would have been fired on the spot.
Why should she be fired? What did she do that is wrong? Are you just upset because it is a female? How is she giving the other paramedics a bad name? This person (according to you) has been "caught" twice having sex (God forbid). One, what is wrong with having sex? and two, if there is something amiss about having sex, why would it tarnish the other paramedics as long as they kept their pants one? Now, I will say that there is a place and time and if guilty she broke that rule, but has she done anything wrong?
shocked

Jasper, GA

#5 Apr 12, 2010
she was cought having sex at work while on city time shes not being paid to have sex on the job, she was sent home once at jasper the first time.
Local

Jasper, GA

#8 Apr 16, 2010
She sounds like she's helping the county bring in more money with prostitution
Tricky

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Apr 21, 2010
Oh BULL S..T!! Tell me that when you people are at work with nothing to do ... that you don't do things you aren't suppose to on company time. Like get on line or talk on the phone etc...so she likes to have sex when she's bored...big deal...at least if she gets a 911 call her adrenaline is already flowing, LOL. Get over being prudes and have some fun...even if the city or county is paying for it...she pays taxes too.
Local

Jasper, GA

#10 Apr 23, 2010
I pay taxes in pickens too and I for one am not paying her to have sex. Most of the people who work there are good decent peolpe who try to do the best job they can and she isn't one of them. Had a man done the same thing he would have been fired and that what they should do to her. If she waNts to do that she can do it on her own time. There's a time and a place for everything and having sex while at any job is wrong and disrespectful. She needs to grow up and act like an adult with a grown up job not some teenager working at a fast food place having sex in the cooler.
mike rouch

Ellijay, GA

#11 May 27, 2010
so she keeps up the moral around the post, so what? the only reason she should be fired is if she is fat, ugly, or both.
curvetracker

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Jun 12, 2010
Whats her name and phone#; maybe I should determine my own opinion!
Local

Jasper, GA

#13 Aug 2, 2010
Trust me she ain't much to look at
Yeah Right

Ringgold, GA

#14 Aug 18, 2010
Local wrote:
That don't matter, you are supposed to close your eyes while having sex anyway,(i know that's the law in Georgia anyway)
factfinder

Lake Butler, FL

#15 Aug 21, 2010
First of all, you really should get your facts right before you start a "smear campaign" against someone. She did not get sent home for having sex. She was disciplined for something totally unrelated which had nothing to do with any inappropriate behavior. You might want to be careful with what you post from an IP address that can be linked to you, as you are actively comitting a crime of libel. You might want to review your EMT book and rethink things before you put them in writing.
Funny

Ellijay, GA

#16 Sep 6, 2010
Go ahead and track down the ip addresses sue the people they belong to do you really think I'm dumb enuff to use my own? All you have to do is drive down the road and find someone stupid enuff to have an open wireless connection. Don't you think you should save your Money for your shiny new truck payment or for your child support payments on the kids you never see?
Funny

Ellijay, GA

#17 Sep 6, 2010
And the fact you think I'm an emt is really funny. There is no way on gods green earth I would ever want to be in any kind of public service the only kind of people who work those kind of jobs are back stabbers and liers. They will shake your hand with one hand and stab you in the back with the other.
Overdrive

Ellijay, GA

#18 Sep 7, 2010
Funny wrote:
And the fact you think I'm an emt is really funny. There is no way on gods green earth I would ever want to be in any kind of public service the only kind of people who work those kind of jobs are back stabbers and liers. They will shake your hand with one hand and stab you in the back with the other.
Perfect example of how I wish I could buy any of you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth... I could retire!
Crazzy k

Cave Spring, GA

#19 Sep 12, 2010
Local wrote:
not sure of her name but i do know that she was also giving out the "drugs" off the ambulance!! her and a couple other emt were gettin HIGH off the drugs they carry on ambulance i know this b/c a close relative works at the jasp hospital and they know everything!!! bout the dirt around thar.......its sad i'm half scared to call 911 if needed!
Overdrive

Ball Ground, GA

#20 Sep 13, 2010
Crazzy k wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure of her name but i do know that she was also giving out the "drugs" off the ambulance!! her and a couple other emt were gettin HIGH off the drugs they carry on ambulance i know this b/c a close relative works at the jasp hospital and they know everything!!! bout the dirt around thar.......its sad i'm half scared to call 911 if needed!
And I am sure you can back this statement up????? I bet you even "know this for a fact!!!!"
Crazzy k

United States

#21 Sep 13, 2010
Overdrive wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sure you can back this statement up????? I bet you even "know this for a fact!!!!"
i know what i'm told as every1 else...i mean ur info is only as reliable as the person it came from right?? but ya thats what i heard its not like i seeen them doin them with my own eyes but i wouldn't doubt it givin we are talkin about PICKENS "drama" county here ya know......truth or not those alligations should def be checked into ASAP! and somthing should be done bout it...sickens me that crap like this goes on and ppl just look the other way...just depends on who u know and how "important u are in jasper. i'm surprised that the Girl sandy camdige cambridge however u spell it the one that got caught sleeping with an immate at the jasp jail her info isn't on here. but she actually did get fired..i knew her personally...ddn't like her yrs ago when i met her and she screwed up my best friend andc her husbands relationship sandy HOMEWRECKER!!! so it wasn't a stretch for her to be screwing immates in the watchtower as they call it....on camera no less!
Crazzy k

United States

#22 Sep 13, 2010
Funny wrote:
Go ahead and track down the ip addresses sue the people they belong to do you really think I'm dumb enuff to use my own? All you have to do is drive down the road and find someone stupid enuff to have an open wireless connection. Don't you think you should save your Money for your shiny new truck payment or for your child support payments on the kids you never see?
LOL LOVE THE CHILD SUPPORT COMMENT!!!! SOOO TRUE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
padgett family (Feb '13) Oct 15 curious 6
Ferril Frankie sturgeon Oct 10 Fromthesouth 5
News Body found in Carters Lake (Apr '08) Sep '17 Jeepfest Visitor 28
Lawsuit against Pickens County Schools (Aug '16) Jul '17 BS Detector 17
Pickens County School Tax (Aug '16) Sep '16 Stedman 34
News Piedmont sues Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia (Jun '06) Aug '16 trdr57 mi 22
News George O. Burns dies (Jul '07) Aug '16 Philbert 19

Jasper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jasper Mortgages