looking for jobs
poopoo

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2013
NAPS used car lot needs a good mechanic. They on the right before you get to yellville.
poopoo

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2013
62 hwy
couple

Cambridge, MA

#5 Apr 12, 2013
poopoo wrote:
62 hwy
thank u,
blessedone

Annapolis, MD

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Have you guys thought about some online work. Since you know about cars. You can actually make money as a car expert. There are companies that will pay you for your expertise on various topics and cars is a big one. Also I do online surveys that brings a little extra income...now granted it is not a whole lot and it took awhile for me to find these companies that actually paid but it was better than nothing because I was desperate at the time. If you need any information please feel free to email me. I don't want to put too much information on a message board (not sure if that's allowed) either way good luck to you and your wife. thanks
TheCoolownCometh

West Helena, AR

#7 Apr 17, 2013
I just inherited my dad old house up in Dodd City, dont suppose theres a demand for meial work? Anything open like fast food/cashier?
poopoo

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Have you ever built fences?
TheCooldownComet h

West Helena, AR

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Like barbed wire fences? Ive done a few acres, and setting up fences is part of what i'm doing this weekend at Hogsfest in Helena.
poopoo

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2013
couple wrote:
yea we both grown up on a ranch poopoo
Go by NAPS auto and leave your contact info i'll contact you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newton County Corruption (Sep '08) Feb '18 Shed 8
Sprint service in Newton County (Apr '17) May '17 sprintMan 2
Where are Tommy and Mannah Schmidt? (Jan '14) Mar '17 Thunder Punch 2
Coach Steve Lynch (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mike 1
Strange object over overlook on Hwy 7 (Jun '15) Aug '16 mike long 2
Trash pickup (Aug '16) Aug '16 Chris 1
Chris Haycraft (Jul '16) Jul '16 Johnny B 1

Jasper Jobs

Personal Finance

Jasper Mortgages