Where is a cheap place to get body wo...

Where is a cheap place to get body work and a paint job done?

Posted in the Jarrettsville Forum

iorminaxwb951

New York, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Where is a cheap place to get body work and a paint job done?I was in a small accident last night and the guy is willing not to go through insurance but i would like for it not to cost me like 3 grand. This is in Calgary also.
auriampg133

New York, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
iorminaxwb951 wrote:
Where is a cheap place to get body work and a paint job done?I was in a small accident last night and the guy is willing not to go through insurance but i would like for it not to cost me like 3 grand. This is in Calgary also..
Try this site
@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOTE.ORG
Here you can compare quotes from different companies.
constancyobf160

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 3, 2014
alfonzoisy888 wrote:
<quoted text>Try this site where you can compare quotes from the best companies:@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOT E.ORG.
Thanks for the tip, it really helped me.
pailrwo923

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2014
I need health Insurance but I make enough money to get a good health insurance?

I don t want to get medi-cal because I don t want a handout I want to buy my own. I recently found lump inside my breast and only 20. I need insurance fast. Is there any good cheap insurance that I can afford monthly? I make about $300-$400 a month I know it s not much I am trying to get a better job with no luck. So if anyone knows of good cheap insurance that I can buy i would be so appreciative. Thank you.
Padmaroopa

Lombard, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Car Insurance for a 17 year old ? Rough price needed.?

Hi,
My son is 17 in a couple of months, need a rough guess on how much insurance will be on a low groupage car (peugeot 106 1.0 etc). He ll be provisional but will have his mother on the insurance also.
We re in Teesside so not out in the sticks but not a city postcode.
Any rough ideas will be great.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim leader refutes concerns, vows Joppatowne... Oct 14 Joppa 2
Cockroach Problem Aug '17 Chess1458 1
News Nine charged with distributing heroin in Harfor... Apr '17 noobieR 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
News Bel Air veterinarian, Harford Farm Fair co-foun... (Feb '17) Feb '17 jim fielder 1
Auto Showcase of Bel Air SCAM ARTIST CROOKS (Dec '16) Dec '16 NicEl 1
News Harford exec wants to get rid of county-owned p... (Aug '16) Aug '16 noobieR 1

Jarrettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jarrettsville Mortgages