Harford man, 21, killed in two-car accident

Sep 15, 2008 Full story: The Baltimore Sun 47

A Harford County man was killed in a crash Saturday night, state police said yesterday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lindsay

United States

#50 Aug 18, 2009
I went to school with Danny, and he is sorely missed. My thoughts & prayers are with his family with the one year anniversary coming up. RIP Danny.
go f ur self

Nottingham, MD

#51 Oct 22, 2009
roger wrote:
<quoted text>So you say none of us has gone through what you've gone through? WRONG! Plenty of people have been killed by his kind. I'm glad he's gone to not do it again and I hope he suffered. I love reading stories like this minus the innocent getting hit head on. This was PREVENTABLE and you make it sound like a tragedy.
hey u can go f*ck yourself and i hope one day u r beat raped and then lit on fire.u or ur children. i hope ur death is a long painful one and by the way danny's was a quick death no suffering.
Third Party

Bel Air, MD

#53 Nov 29, 2009
about roger..... you are a twisted sick human being who deserves the same pain you wish on everyone else... an yes you are a pussy because you wont let someone find you. Leave Danny alone you f-ing prick. You didnt know him, an the ladies from Texas shut the hell up too... stay out of something you know nothing about... i hope all of you get your just desserts. F all of you.

An in the honor of Danny i would like to say "R.I.P. my friend, you have no idea how much your missed."

An by the way people, it doesnt matter if it was his doing or not, that fact doesnt take the pain away in our hearts as his friends everytime we pass, or hear, or see something that takes us back to our memories of the days we once had with him. There are wounds in a person's life that can never heal, an you sicko's are picking at it.
Credible

Bel Air, MD

#55 Dec 31, 2009
Third Party wrote:
about roger..... you are a twisted sick human being who deserves the same pain you wish on everyone else... an yes you are a pussy because you wont let someone find you. Leave Danny alone you f-ing prick. You didnt know him, an the ladies from Texas shut the hell up too... stay out of something you know nothing about... i hope all of you get your just desserts. F all of you.
An in the honor of Danny i would like to say "R.I.P. my friend, you have no idea how much your missed."
An by the way people, it doesnt matter if it was his doing or not, that fact doesnt take the pain away in our hearts as his friends everytime we pass, or hear, or see something that takes us back to our memories of the days we once had with him. There are wounds in a person's life that can never heal, an you sicko's are picking at it.
You lose all credibility with your vitriol attacks and abusive language in your above post. Most "sane" people would merely point out the value that the young man added to the world prior to his unforntunate demise.

But your actions in your posting merely point out that you are on the same ugly playing field or even lower than those you attack.

I suggest some anger management courses at HCC.
go f ur self

Rosedale, MD

#56 Jan 5, 2010
Third Party wrote:
i completely agree with u...danny was my friend too and i miss him a lot..he was a great guy..
Christina

Bowling Green, KY

#57 Jul 8, 2010
I knew Danny from school. No he wasn't the greatest person in the world but either way I'm sure he didn't mean for that to happen. Noone is perfect. Including all of u that get off on talkin shit bout others. Whatever the case Danny lost his life n his friends n family have to deal with that for the rest of their lives. That's bad enough!! then to make smart ass remarks... U must think ur real tuff...huh? Wait till the end when god will judge u!!! Just wait n see!!!!
roger has no life

Abingdon, MD

#59 Jul 14, 2010
ROGER NEEDS TO GET A JOB, LIFE, OR A GIRLFRIEND. HE MUST HAVE NO LIFE BECAUSE EVERYTIME I COME ON THIS SITE, WHICH IS VERY SELDOM, I SEE THAT LITTLE BASTARDS NAME EVERYWHERE. ROGER = GAYBOY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being pee on during sex Wed Hotandsexy 1
Sexting Wed Hotandsexy 1
Review: Wilson's Corner LLC Sep '14 anonymous 1
Dog running loose Aug '14 JMDi32 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
John Archer principal leaves school, parents st... (Mar '12) Jun '14 concerned parent 2
Bel Air Police issue warnings for trespassers i... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kate 1
Jarrettsville Dating
Find my Match

Jarrettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jarrettsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jarrettsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:15 pm PST

ESPN 1:15PM
Redskins' Jackson on post: Directed at no one
NBC Sports 1:33 PM
Redskins' Kerrigan perseveres despite hand injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Former NFL Player Jason Brown Delivered His Own Child
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?
Bleacher Report 5:09 PM
Complete Game Preview for Ravens vs. Saints