Harford man, 21, killed in two-car ac...

Harford man, 21, killed in two-car accident

There are 47 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Sep 15, 2008, titled Harford man, 21, killed in two-car accident. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A Harford County man was killed in a crash Saturday night, state police said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sarah

Clarksburg, MD

#3 Sep 18, 2008
Yeah maybe it was his fault but you don't have to say he did the world a favor. That's very rude to him and his family. That was very disrepectful. Next time think before you post it on the internet idiot.
Sarah

Bel Air, MD

#5 Sep 18, 2008
roger wrote:
<quoted text>EVERY day I've got people drifting in my lane because they're being DISRESPECTFUL to society by texting and other things they shouldn't be doing while driving. That gives me EVERY right to be disrespectful back ESPECIALLY after they've ruined someone else's life in the crash. I will be disrespectful to ANYONE i want you IDIOT. I'm glad this offended you. I hope it offends their family too. What are you going to do about it?
Obviously i can't do anything about it. All i know is you're going to hell. And the people in the other car got a few bumps and bruises. You really need to be less hateful. You shouldn't act like this. What if you were that 21 year old. You need a serious reality check and some anger management.
Dana

Bel Air, MD

#7 Sep 18, 2008
roger wrote:
<quoted text>What if I were the 21 year old driving? I'VE NEVER USED AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE WHILE DRIVING!!! I need a serious reality check? I GET ONE EVERY TIME I DRIVE WHEN YOU TEXTORS ARE ON THE ROAD!!! Also, TELL THAT TO THE PEOPLE ON THE TRAIN IN L.A. WHILE THEIR MURDEROUS DRIVER WAS TEXTING!!! I'll quit getting angry when you start driving the car instead of letting the car drive you as is evident by not paying attention since you aren't looking at the road while fooling around with some electronic device. I go out of my way now to disrupt you people. When I see you swerve in my lane I swerve in your lane and play chicken. I love reading stories of people who die while texting. I love this story.
Just a FYI i live in bel air... And he wasn't texting so you need to chill the hell out. Because i know him. And you're going to hell. You're such an a hole.
roger

West Chester, PA

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a FYI i live in bel air... And he wasn't texting so you need to chill the hell out. Because i know him. And you're going to hell. You're such an a hole.
How do you know he wasn't texting or such? What difference does it make if you knew him? I do know one thing...the vehicle was taking him for a drive instead of the other way around for him to cross the center line and crash head on. He was doing anything BUT DRIVING. I'm not going to hell. All the non-drivers in the drivers seat are as in this case.
kookooferdudes

Ellicott City, MD

#11 Sep 19, 2008
I wonder if he tipped up a little of the saki at the Wine Festival that was just ending about two miles from the accident site?
If he was drunk-good riddance and happy trails
Emily

Scranton, PA

#12 Sep 19, 2008
just to let everyone know. his name was danny gruzs, he died because he was DRUNK DRIVING. this is no one's fault except his OWN. it is a waste of a life, if you choose to make those kind of cecisions. i do feel sorry for the family for having to go through a dreath, but danny, it was your fault
Get a LIFE

Dundalk, MD

#13 Sep 23, 2008
I understand EVERYONES point on this topic. I get that it was his fault and all but seriously how would you like it if it was someone in your family. Have a little respect, because u never know when something like this might happen to someone you love. The family deserves respect, ur entitled to ur opinion, but seriously u may consider keeping them to urself. Just remember karma is a bitch!
Ironic

Baltimore, MD

#15 Sep 25, 2008
How ironic is it that your screen name is "Get a Life" when the topic is about someone losing theirs? HAHAHAHAHA
Andy

Cumberland, MD

#16 Sep 25, 2008
I would love to know where I may locate those of you disrespectful fucks? Its ironic you know so much about the accident but it was not reported in the report. I'll agree the accident was his fault but to say he deserved it or you wish he'd suffer. None of you carried him to his grave, none of has gone through what i've gone through, I hope those you that think your cool with fucked remarks, may you rot in hell. For I shall see to it.
roger

Andreas, PA

#17 Sep 26, 2008
Andy wrote:
I would love to know where I may locate those of you disrespectful fucks? Its ironic you know so much about the accident but it was not reported in the report. I'll agree the accident was his fault but to say he deserved it or you wish he'd suffer. None of you carried him to his grave, none of has gone through what i've gone through, I hope those you that think your cool with fucked remarks, may you rot in hell. For I shall see to it.
So you say none of us has gone through what you've gone through? WRONG! Plenty of people have been killed by his kind. I'm glad he's gone to not do it again and I hope he suffered. I love reading stories like this minus the innocent getting hit head on. This was PREVENTABLE and you make it sound like a tragedy.
NoName

Finksburg, MD

#18 Sep 27, 2008
roger....do u actually have a life. I mean u spend a lot of time writing about this one guy!!! MOVE ON!!!

" I love reading stories like this minus the innocent getting hit head on."

U live to see people suffer like WTF!!! U really should consider getting a NEW HOBBY!!!!
Andy

Williamsport, MD

#19 Sep 27, 2008
Roger you sound like you need a good ole fashion ass beating. Yea only Filth comes from Filthadelphia!
Susan

Edgewood, MD

#21 Oct 5, 2008
A mother lost her son. A father lost a son. A family is missing a member forever. They will never see this boy laugh, cry, or be able to have a conversation with him EVER again. They will wake up every day with the empty feeling of what was and won't ever be again.

Roger, you're only saying inflammatory and stupid shit because you want attention. And you got it here...by way of being a flaming dick, but you got it.

Now go away. Tuck your tail between your ass cheeks and go away. You'll rot in hell for being such a waste of humanity. Shame we can't trade you for the kid...
alex

Frederick, MD

#23 Oct 6, 2008
i agree with roger. you play you pay
where is the empathy

Chesapeake Beach, MD

#24 Oct 7, 2008
so happy for all of you not affected by this young man's loss of life that none of your mistakes have been deadly. no one is perfect and no one is in a position to judge. is it smart to text and drive? no, it should be illegal. but no one on this earth should be happy a young person is dead~ all kids make mistakes, even huge ones, but most of them get to live to correct them. this guy won't. my heart goes out to his family, friends and the other ppl involved~ all innocents in this horrible and preventable tragedy.
roger

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Oct 7, 2008
where is the empathy wrote:
so happy for all of you not affected by this young man's loss of life that none of your mistakes have been deadly. no one is perfect and no one is in a position to judge. is it smart to text and drive? no, it should be illegal. but no one on this earth should be happy a young person is dead~ all kids make mistakes, even huge ones, but most of them get to live to correct them. this guy won't. my heart goes out to his family, friends and the other ppl involved~ all innocents in this horrible and preventable tragedy.
You just wrote that no one is in the position to judge and then you went and judged. The truth being that we are all in a position to judge and the punk got what he deserved. How's that for judging? I think I'm next in line for my own tv show.
empathy

Chesapeake Beach, MD

#26 Oct 7, 2008
No one has the right to judge if he deserved to die. Making the judgment that texting while driving is a bad idea is common sense. But I think you already know that. We all have the ABILITY to judge, clearly, but some people actually exercise responsibility with that power. My young cousin also made a poor choice one night that cost him his life. I would make me sick to think of his little sister logging on to a website and seeing terribly mean things said about him.

On another note, I am so happy that you have been given this outlet because as a teacher, I know that all children need to find a way to shine. I hope that this experience has fulfilled your need for attention.

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this loss of life.
spalding

Walkersville, MD

#27 Oct 9, 2008
roger wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "Don't Lie". These textors and drunks deserve to die. He got the ultimate disrespect for disrespecting society. I'm with you on hoping he died painfully. I hope more of them die all the time. Like I said, I search these drivers out and disrespect them. They deserve it. Other than the other person in the other car, I love reading these stories!!!
roger your a douche bag.
roger

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Oct 10, 2008
spalding wrote:
<quoted text>
roger your a douche bag.
That's "Mr. Douche Bag" to you!
Bridget

Woodbridge, VA

#29 Nov 25, 2008
Emily wrote:
just to let everyone know. his name was danny gruzs, he died because he was DRUNK DRIVING. this is no one's fault except his OWN. it is a waste of a life, if you choose to make those kind of cecisions. i do feel sorry for the family for having to go through a dreath, but danny, it was your fault
You all need to realize.. that death is no one's fault but God's. God will not let you die if it isn't your time. Everything that happens in life happens for a reason, did you ever think maybe he died to teach other people a lesson. Or did you ever think he died because his job here on earth was complete and God himself was ready for Danny. You are honestly a bunch of sick people. You all need to get a life and find something productive to do. I got on the internet to find Danny's obituary and I find this sick shit. I mean is your life really that boring that you have to rant and rave about someone elses life. GROW UP... GET A LIFE... AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE... THIS IS NONE OF ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
relative search Wed cannm 3
News Hampden's Alchemy opening restaurant in Bel Air May 25 Rachael 2
North Bend Elementary - North Harford Middle - ... (Oct '10) Apr '15 BirdsOfAFeather 3
Being pee on during sex (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hotandsexy 1
Sexting (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hotandsexy 1
Review: Wilson's Corner LLC (Sep '14) Sep '14 anonymous 1
Dog running loose (Aug '14) Aug '14 JMDi32 1
More from around the web

Jarrettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]