Police: Racing driver had tot, pregna...

Police: Racing driver had tot, pregnant girlfriend in car

There are 24 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Police: Racing driver had tot, pregnant girlfriend in car. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A Maryland man racing another car in Spring Garden Township early Sunday morning had a toddler in the back seat and his pregnant girlfriend in the front seat of the uninspected vehicle, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frenchy

York, PA

#1 Jan 19, 2010
In order to race you have to have a real car.
wondering

Westminster, MD

#2 Jan 19, 2010
frenchy wrote:
In order to race you have to have a real car.
Brilliant! But we don't expect much from you anyway.
marlin

York, PA

#3 Jan 19, 2010
This guy is so D U M B!
frenchy

York, PA

#4 Jan 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! But we don't expect much from you anyway.
More Blahblah from MD, you gonna start changing names again coward, or are you stickin with that one
frenchy

York, PA

#5 Jan 19, 2010
marlin wrote:
This guy is so D U M B!
Marlin are you talking bout me?
wondering

Westminster, MD

#6 Jan 19, 2010
frenchy wrote:
<quoted text>
More Blahblah from MD, you gonna start changing names again coward, or are you stickin with that one
Coward? I already said I'd be happy to meet and discuss your stupidity. I'm thinking manhood is low on your list of priorities. You were undoubtedly a worthless piece of sh*^ as a deputy. You will see your name here shortly and all will know what a richardhead you are/were.
frenchy

York, PA

#7 Jan 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? I already said I'd be happy to meet and discuss your stupidity. I'm thinking manhood is low on your list of priorities. You were undoubtedly a worthless piece of sh*^ as a deputy. You will see your name here shortly and all will know what a richardhead you are/were.
Like I said Blah blah blah. take a pill your too stressed. you see to know who I am so why do I have to meet you?
frenchy

York, PA

#8 Jan 19, 2010
your boring me anything else you want to try to scare me with? I'm putting you on a blog that has idiots that are also thugs.
marlin

York, PA

#9 Jan 19, 2010
frenchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Marlin are you talking bout me?
No, not unless you were
driving the car!
frenchy

York, PA

#10 Jan 20, 2010
marlin wrote:
<quoted text> No, not unless you were
driving the car!
LOL yeah he's a bigger clown than I am
SRT4me

Alexandria, VA

#12 Jan 20, 2010
If that was a Black Neon SRT4, your little Eclipse wouldn't stand a chance anyway. A lot of cars don't against an SRT4. A lightly modded SRT4 will keep up with the likes of a Z06 Corvette and Viper. Don't believe, search Youtube for it. My SRT4 put down 257 HP to the front wheels bone stock; nothing aftermarket at all. Even the factory paper Mopar air filter...
Problem is, even though an SRT4 doesn't say Neon anywhere on it, it's still a Neon...
Mopar4me

Reading, PA

#13 Jan 20, 2010
It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar!
chop

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jan 20, 2010
SRT4me wrote:
If that was a Black Neon SRT4, your little Eclipse wouldn't stand a chance anyway. A lot of cars don't against an SRT4. A lightly modded SRT4 will keep up with the likes of a Z06 Corvette and Viper. Don't believe, search Youtube for it. My SRT4 put down 257 HP to the front wheels bone stock; nothing aftermarket at all. Even the factory paper Mopar air filter...
Problem is, even though an SRT4 doesn't say Neon anywhere on it, it's still a Neon...
yeah ok.
And another dominoe drops

Palo Alto, CA

#15 Jan 20, 2010
and what was his IQ?
SRT4me

Alexandria, VA

#16 Jan 20, 2010
Chop, like I said, go to youtube and search Neon SRT4. You'll see... While the old saying there is no replacement for displacement holds true, their is also no replacement for forced induction, lightweight cars. Turbo Dodge's have always been the thorn in high displacement muscle cars, from the early 80's to the mid 90's. I.E. Dodge Stealth/3000GT VR4.
GWIZ

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jan 20, 2010
A tater tot, or a kid?

“The Horse Stops Here”

Since: May 08

Littlestown,Pa

#18 Jan 20, 2010
I once raced my 74 pinto wagon on the circuit against a 72 vega. We actually reached speeds in excess of 30mph. Very scary
Tards Anonymous

York, PA

#19 Jan 20, 2010
And another dominoe drops wrote:
and what was his IQ?
You can bet your a$$ his IQ was MUCH lower than his SPEED, especially if it were an ECLIPSE!
Racing Nostalgia

York, PA

#20 Jan 20, 2010
John Waynes Horse wrote:
I once raced my 74 pinto wagon on the circuit against a 72 vega. We actually reached speeds in excess of 30mph. Very scary
Damn Horsey, forgot all about that event. Mine was the 72 Vega "WAGON" (green). I recall impressing you, as I put it in "N", floored it for 19 seconds, ripped it into "D" and damn near got a bark out of the tires. But I always kicked your a$$ up at Route 30-Dragway. Never took the girlfriend along when she was knocked-up, kids either. Remember your throwing that beer bottle through the windshield of Officer Charlie Robertson's police machine. Today's autos are pansy a$$ed compared to OUR stuff.
Ludi Kris

Altamonte Springs, FL

#21 Jan 20, 2010
Maybe he was racing to "turn his life around"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Showcase of Bel Air SCAM ARTIST CROOKS Dec '16 NicEl 1
News Harford exec wants to get rid of county-owned p... Aug '16 noobieR 1
News Record snowfall, changing climate raise questio... (Jan '16) Jun '16 ha ha ha 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News Games to Watch (Oct '15) Jan '16 jeeper 2
News Harford council delays action on legislation ad... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Dorian 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jarrettsville, MD (Jan '12) Aug '15 Ioe 9

Jarrettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jarrettsville Mortgages