Letters to the Editor

Full story: Baltimore Sun 32
Making mass transit an attractive option Several paragraphs into Michael Dresser's column "Gas pain might be changing our ways" , we read: "For many Marylanders, using mass transit is equated with slipping from ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Margie

Baltimore, MD

#21 Apr 22, 2008
Fang Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
When did being poor become an indication of dishonesty? Or are you simply using code words for race?
Either way, I smell a Republican.
Funny, I smell a leftie douche.
JustDFacts

Baltimore, MD

#22 Apr 23, 2008
The Sun's story on Johns Hopkins' study on soil amendment with composted sludge to reduce lead exposure reeks of journalistic sensationalism. The original story seemed premature and lacked a clear conclusion or supporting facts. The 23April08 "story" has NO new content, only randomly alluding to past tensions that are recklessly compared to the unconscionable Tuskegee syphillis experiments.

Where is the journalism? Where is the story? Where are the facts? And where oh where is the Editor of the Baltimore Sun?
Douger

United States

#23 Apr 24, 2008
"I smell a leftie douche."

That does have its own pecular aroma, doesn't it?

Since: Aug 07

Hampstead, MD

#24 Apr 24, 2008
Surf52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually ridden the light rail? In the morning it's a joke. If there's no officer aboard, a group will get on going northbound around Saratoga. As soon as an officer boards, they stand by the door, because, apparently they can't ask to see your fare card if you're waiting to get off. Then they all get off, and either get on the other car or, I suspect board the next train. It's not the coat and tie set either, and yes, it's dishonesty in action.
Unless you've seen the sytstem at work,as I have, why don't you lay off the name calling. Or ride the light rail, if you dare.
Actually, I have ridden the light rail many times. I stopped because the Metro is more convenient and faster to downtown than starting LR at Hunt Valley.

As for your bashing of the free riders, so what? That doesn't change the fact that that other clown was implying that being poor was indicative of dishonesty, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Dennis Kozlowzki and Kenneth Lay were rich beyond belief. Did that make them honest?
Margie

Baltimore, MD

#25 Apr 25, 2008
Fang Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have ridden the light rail many times. I stopped because the Metro is more convenient and faster to downtown than starting LR at Hunt Valley.
As for your bashing of the free riders, so what? That doesn't change the fact that that other clown was implying that being poor was indicative of dishonesty, when nothing could be further from the truth.
Dennis Kozlowzki and Kenneth Lay were rich beyond belief. Did that make them honest?
Unfortunately Baltimore's African American poor are more likely to think they are able to bend or break the law when it's convenient for them because leftie morons such as yourself have trained them to believe they are "owed" something by society and that any bad behavior on their part is to be excused by their poor poor backgrounds (boo hoo) and their skin color. That's why it's unsafe for decent people to use public transportation at all in this cesspit of a city.

Hampstead, MD

#26 Apr 25, 2008
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Baltimore's African American poor are more likely to think they are able to bend or break the law when it's convenient for them because leftie morons such as yourself have trained them to believe they are "owed" something by society and that any bad behavior on their part is to be excused by their poor poor backgrounds (boo hoo) and their skin color. That's why it's unsafe for decent people to use public transportation at all in this cesspit of a city.
As with all Republicans and conservatives, your "facts" are totally skewed and your compassion is simply underwhelming. It must suck to be so bitter and unhappy. In fact, it must suck to be you at all.
Margie

Baltimore, MD

#27 Apr 28, 2008
Fang Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As with all Republicans and conservatives, your "facts" are totally skewed and your compassion is simply underwhelming. It must suck to be so bitter and unhappy. In fact, it must suck to be you at all.
I'm neither a Republican, nor a conservative, but thanks for proving your lack of worth with the assumption.

Hampstead, MD

#28 Apr 28, 2008
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm neither a Republican, nor a conservative, but thanks for proving your lack of worth with the assumption.
Nice try, but racists are not liberal Democrats. Try telling it to someone who will believe you.
Margie

Baltimore, MD

#29 Apr 29, 2008
Fang Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but racists are not liberal Democrats. Try telling it to someone who will believe you.
You are truly an idiot if you think the only forms of political expression are either liberal democrat or far-right Republican. Truly truly, what a completely out of touch, ill-informed, uneducated moron you are.
Douger

United States

#30 Apr 29, 2008
"Nice try, but racists are not liberal Democrats."

What an incredible nitwit.

Wright is a racist. How? He believes that blacks are superior. That's the classic definition of racism.

"Liberal Democrats" have twisted the meaning so that when people simply disagree with, say, affirmative action, that it's racist plot to hold down the black man.

Trust me...should Barry actually secure the nomination, to say anything in opposition to him will be deemed "racist."

Hampstead, MD

#31 May 5, 2008
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly an idiot if you think the only forms of political expression are either liberal democrat or far-right Republican. Truly truly, what a completely out of touch, ill-informed, uneducated moron you are.
Yawn. You bore me with your racism and political illiteracy. Millions of you Republicans can supply me with the same intellectual chasm and ad hominem (look it up) remarks, so why keep coming back here?

Therefore, I guess I will move on to a new set of yoyos. This board is now all yours and the rest of your right wing fruitcake friends. Enjoy.
Douger

United States

#32 May 5, 2008
Bye, Fang.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I guess this means one less liberal loony...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being pee on during sex Nov '14 Hotandsexy 1
Sexting Nov '14 Hotandsexy 1
Review: Wilson's Corner LLC Sep '14 anonymous 1
Dog running loose (Aug '14) Aug '14 JMDi32 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
John Archer principal leaves school, parents st... (Mar '12) Jun '14 concerned parent 2
Bel Air Police issue warnings for trespassers i... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kate 1
Jarrettsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jarrettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:23 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:23AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens