2 pharmacists convicted

2 pharmacists convicted

There are 4 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 1, 2008, titled 2 pharmacists convicted. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

After a seven-week trial, two pharmacists accused of selling almost 10 million addictive painkillers illegally over the Internet were convicted yesterday in federal court in Baltimore of that offense and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Doug

Towson, MD

#1 Aug 2, 2008
I was on put on hydrocodone for a bad back . ( Did not ask for pills). That was the most addictive drug I ever did. Taking two quickly turned to four to eight.Lucky, I had the will to stop.funy, when you or I pop pills, we're drugies,but when Rush rambles his insanities on the air, high on Oxy, he's a folk hero....go figure
Doug

Towson, MD

#2 Aug 2, 2008
Some pills make you larger and small pills make you small.....
Someone who cares

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Why couldn't I find that type of pharmacist? Go figure
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#4 Aug 15, 2008
The Government doesn't want you to be pain free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record snowfall, changing climate raise questio... Jun 24 ha ha ha 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News Games to Watch (Oct '15) Jan '16 jeeper 2
News Harford council delays action on legislation ad... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Dorian 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jarrettsville, MD (Jan '12) Aug '15 Ioe 9
Dog running loose (Aug '14) Aug '14 JMDi32 1
News Girl looses foot in lawn mower accident (May '12) Jul '13 Lori 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jarrettsville Mortgages