Costilla courthouse in last phase of ...

Costilla courthouse in last phase of remodeling

There are 1 comment on the Valley Courier story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Costilla courthouse in last phase of remodeling. In it, Valley Courier reports that:

“It will be the most modern courthouse in Colorado until technology catches up with us.' Vigil said he commended Commissioner Joe Gallegos for his "tenacity and will to finish this project.”

By LARRY WINGET SAN LUIS - A $293,595 contract between Costilla County and the Colorado Historical Society for the final phase of remodeling Colorado's oldest courthouse was accepted by the Costilla County ... via Valley Courier

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Courier.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2008
im very proud to know that my home town is caught up to todays technology, keep up the good work,all you folks, you deserve alot of credit.may GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, hope to see you this summer always your friend UBALDO OLIVAS DE SAN LUIS COLO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jaroso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating sites that are free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Burl Bloch 1
find a date (Sep '13) Sep '13 Amos Yeaman 1

Jaroso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jaroso Mortgages