SHAME on YOU Wisconsin!!!!

Posted in the Janesville Forum

LIBERALTILDEATH

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 7, 2012
For 14 years you people have sent your favored son to the US house. In that time he has earned a VERY lucitive lifestyle.Almost $3 million dollars of OUR tax dollars have gone to this weiner head in compensation. The benfits probally exceed $1 million dollars and for what? Not one bill ever introduced by this idiot has ever become law. He and his family enjoy healthcare that you nor I will ever have and I work in healthcare so I have special insight to those facts.Now you vote him out as a VP but give him a first class trip back to DC to obstruct and propose his same old antiabortion antiaid for our citizens BS. My bucket list includes seeing every state in this great country and seeing the results of this latest election means I now have only 6 left because I have scratched your state off as a lunatic farm not a state of people wanting the best for all of us.So to the people of Wis pull your head out of your asses and try milking more cows or burying your head in a bucket of cheese. I will occassionally root for the Packers especially against the Steelers but otherwise you no longer exist in my world except as a punchline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liberty star medical 10 hr what is going on 1
Debate: Marijuana - Janesville, WI (Aug '10) Dec 12 mac 26
Fast and reliable pain medications n k*u*s*h Nov 20 Helping hand 1
Best Pizza Nov '14 Mugsy 1
Grandmother suspected in baby methadone overdos... (Feb '14) Nov '14 casual knowledge 3
Janesville standoff was a hoax, police official... Aug '14 Colon Burns 2
Illegal auto repair in residential netghborhood Aug '14 K Karnopp 2
Janesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Janesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Janesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Janesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News