Judged:

For 14 years you people have sent your favored son to the US house. In that time he has earned a VERY lucitive lifestyle.Almost $3 million dollars of OUR tax dollars have gone to this weiner head in compensation. The benfits probally exceed $1 million dollars and for what? Not one bill ever introduced by this idiot has ever become law. He and his family enjoy healthcare that you nor I will ever have and I work in healthcare so I have special insight to those facts.Now you vote him out as a VP but give him a first class trip back to DC to obstruct and propose his same old antiabortion antiaid for our citizens BS. My bucket list includes seeing every state in this great country and seeing the results of this latest election means I now have only 6 left because I have scratched your state off as a lunatic farm not a state of people wanting the best for all of us.So to the people of Wis pull your head out of your asses and try milking more cows or burying your head in a bucket of cheese. I will occassionally root for the Packers especially against the Steelers but otherwise you no longer exist in my world except as a punchline.