Two arrested after chase at high speeds

There are 1 comment on the The Janesville Gazette story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Two arrested after chase at high speeds. In it, The Janesville Gazette reports that:

Nicholas C. Svoboda, 19, of Cary, Ill., was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle without owner consent, resisting, fleeing and a fugitive complaint, according to a news release from the Rock County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Janesville Gazette.

owner

Naperville, IL

#1 Oct 23, 2012
this is not the first time for either of them to be charged with stolen cars the little pieces of shit should never see light again and it makes me wonder what kind of jerks raised them.
you have no concern for others my you rott in hell.
I understand that people make mistakes but when you don't learn from it and do the same thing and uproot othes lives you don't deserve to even live becouse you are evil and need to be eleminated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new to town 12 hr jump steady 1
Kunes Country Used Cars Sun mechanicjim 1
What Delavan Businesswoman is turning 58 this w... (May '10) May 22 Midwestern girl 8
Sex offender Richard J. Hoyt to be released to ... May 11 tony 1
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Apr '15 Wendy 3
News Shirley A. Smith, Janesville, WI Apr '15 marilyn shockley 1
Why? Apr '15 Username Aussie 1
More from around the web

Janesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]