US spending cuts bite in Paul Ryan's ...

US spending cuts bite in Paul Ryan's home town

There are 10 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 25, 2012, titled US spending cuts bite in Paul Ryan's home town. In it, Reuters reports that:

Essential tax and accounting reading: PCAOB and U.S. Chamber clash on auditor rotation, IRS auditing rich more, Amazon's taxing times, missing parts of Ryan's plan, and more JANESVILLE, WI., March 25 - Republican U.S. Representative Paul Ryan's budget-cutting vision has made him a hero to conservatives across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Are the welfare queens complaining? LOL
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#2 Mar 25, 2012
You seem to be the only queen on here!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
You seem to be the only queen on here!
i'm starting to get concerned, this is the second post of yours i agree with!
scout

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2012
This would not bother Ron Paul at all. If we want American fair play, Ron is all about that.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#5 Mar 25, 2012
I wonder why Ryan thinks we still need to give out welfare to oil companies. Are they broke and need federal aid?

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Are the welfare queens complaining? LOL
One in 25 school children was homeless at some point last year. Its so easy to talk about helping our children, but when the wallet hit's the road, so many say "fvck em"

Big Oil demands their subsidies and the right wing is all ears. No one discusses cutting their welfare.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#7 Mar 25, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
I wonder why Ryan thinks we still need to give out welfare to oil companies. Are they broke and need federal aid?
They just need more production to sell to the highest bidders overseas (Britain, China, etc.) before they sell here at home.

And then when they do sell to us, we get to pay "market price".
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2012
scout wrote:
This would not bother Ron Paul at all. If we want American fair play, Ron is all about that.
Who?
ABN Ortiz

Naperville, IL

#9 Mar 25, 2012
I hope they cut the "f" out of them!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Mar 26, 2012
"Ask not what your Aristocracy can do for you, but what you can do for your Aristocracy."

Paul Ryan, Transvaginal Republican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Ryan is a crook Fri Little joe 4
Paul Ryan is an embarassment and cares nothing ... Fri American 7
Goodwill Store Fraud (Jul '16) Mar 22 American 5
News Emails from VP Pence's time as governor deliver... Mar 22 American 31
News Multiple agencies called to fire at Milton home Mar 12 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
News Ryan sought stimulus funds while decrying program (Aug '12) Mar 5 Texxy the Indepen... 114
kjhl Feb '17 kkkl 1

Janesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Janesville Mortgages