What kind of training will gun owners...

What kind of training will gun owners need for concealed carry?

There are 5 comments on the Walworth County Today story from Aug 30, 2011, titled What kind of training will gun owners need for concealed carry?. In it, Walworth County Today reports that:

Lawrence Addie of Addie's Firearms in Janesville demonstrates how a trigger lock works on a pistol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walworth County Today.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2011
The only training a gun owner or all other Americans need is to be taught what the 2nd amendment means and why it was created and included in the original ten bill of rights.
MfG

Beloit, WI

#2 Sep 14, 2011
I think if u want to carry a concealed weapon of any kind u should at least have a firearms safety training corse completed because if u don't the possibility of u shooting am innocent bystander w/o training or on "accident" is so great. I will be carrying but I do have a hunter safety corse completed. That corse helped understand not only how to carry a gun but what the right ammo Is to use how to clean and check the gun also how to aim shoot and be safe.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2011
1. basic firearms safety and marksmanship training
2. combat shooting training, including low-light shooting and presenting from the holster
3. tactical training, including gun retention and some H2H
4. adrenaline-stressed scenario training using simunitions or airsoft guns

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Next the lefies will want all of us to go to progressive liberal brainwashing school before we are allowed to talk.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Teach gun safety in the public schools. Along with Home Economics and Manual Arts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Howard Marklein as State Asse... (Oct '11) May 29 Penny 2
new to town May 25 jump steady 1
Kunes Country Used Cars May 24 mechanicjim 1
What Delavan Businesswoman is turning 58 this w... (May '10) May 22 Midwestern girl 8
Sex offender Richard J. Hoyt to be released to ... May 11 tony 1
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) Apr '15 Wendy 3
News Shirley A. Smith, Janesville, WI Apr '15 marilyn shockley 1
More from around the web

Janesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]