Does Ryan's veto plan have merit?

Does Ryan's veto plan have merit?

There are 1 comment on the The Janesville Gazette story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Does Ryan's veto plan have merit?. In it, The Janesville Gazette reports that:

When Republican Congressman Paul Ryan of Janesville again introduced a presidential line-item veto plan on Wednesday, Kenosha Democrat Rob Zerban was waiting to shoot it down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Janesville Gazette.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#1 Dec 2, 2011
LIKE ALL OF CONGRESS Ryan knows and is covering for this Affirmative-action president. They fear race-riots come the inevitable impeachment.
THE ONLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
I will vote for is one who mentions that Barack Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Moslem Barry Soetoro. That is the name he used to apply to Occidental as a foreign student and did receive a Fulbright scholarship as such. It also explains how BHO was able to get a passport to Pakistan in 1981. But the mere fact Obama's father was a Kenyan-Brit precludes Obama from being allowed on the ballot legally. WWW.UNLAWFULPRESIDENT.COM
WWW.BIRTHERSUMMIT.ORG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should America apologize for Hiroshima? May 15 John McCharlie 38
News Paul Ryan says he'll step down as GOP conventio... May 9 Jeff Brightone 1
Hurt by Hate??? Apr '16 Hater 1
News It's the End of the Line for S.U.V.s (Dec '08) Apr '16 Whatabunchofmorons 73
News Paul Ryan booed at hometown Trump rally Apr '16 Romneycare 39
Donald Trump - No Good For America - No Good Fo... Apr '16 Amazing 5
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Janesville Mortgages