Review: Amex Ambulance

Review: Amex Ambulance

Posted in the Jamison Forum

Satisfied Patron

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Can not express how satisfied we are with the services provided by AMEX Ambulance. Such a pleasure to contact them to arrange services, and I cannot thank them enough for everything they do. Such a professional company, and the EMT's are compassionate and caring. Highly recommend AMEX if you ever require any type of medical transport.
LOVE Amex Ambulance

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 11, 2010
As a healthcare professional, I have to say that AMEX by far surpasses other services that I have used in the past. So professional and timely, which is rare with many of the other services out there now. The staff are so courteous and dedicated. You could definitely tell through their compassion, dedication, and professionalism that they respect and truly cherish what they do. Thank goodness that I have a company to count on like Amex!!!!!
just ok

Darby, PA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
When you call this company you can't understand any of the people who answer. Some of the EMTs are very nice while others are completly lazy and just want to get the day over with. Ive used this company for a long time now and i noticed a few of the EMTs have left or are no longer working for this company. Its ashame the ones that are gone were the ones who really worked hard and would actually talk to us (the patient) and cared about what I had to say. I see this as the owners fault by letting those emoloyees go. This company is just ok now. I'm considering on making a change.
Extremely Satisfied

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
just ok wrote:
When you call this company you can't understand any of the people who answer. Some of the EMTs are very nice while others are completly lazy and just want to get the day over with. Ive used this company for a long time now and i noticed a few of the EMTs have left or are no longer working for this company. Its ashame the ones that are gone were the ones who really worked hard and would actually talk to us (the patient) and cared about what I had to say. I see this as the owners fault by letting those emoloyees go. This company is just ok now. I'm considering on making a change.
I am extremely satisfied by this company. Also, seeing that whoever wrote this is from Washington D.C. is interesting being that AMEX is located in Pennsylvania. Rather then just writing something that has no validity I suggest you actually use the company in order to make a valid comment.
use to work here

Fort Washington, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2014
just ok wrote:
Will have to agree with you on this one.. I use to work for this company and many of us left because of the owners. How can you put up a Basic Life Support truck with one EMT and one 1st Responder (Russian). I am not judging this but before the change it was running smoothly everyone loved our regular patients and their families.
just ok

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 22, 2014
Whoever "extremely satisfied" is I don't know why it says I live in DC but I live in bucks county pa..so the information I provided is accurate..
No more Russians

Doylestown, PA

#7 May 29, 2014
Just another fly by night Russian Company...... Beware if your loved ones are in their trucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Nov 29 Lou sir 812
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Nov 15 James dean 41
McDONALD'S TO HOST FUNDRAISER FOR WARWICK TOWNS... Oct '16 McDPhilly 1
News Grocery Delivery Service Expands to Coopersburg (Nov '13) Oct '16 Jeanie 7
Lacey Park - 1948 (Oct '10) Sep '16 dgp 57
News Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski ... (Sep '14) Sep '16 Jim Mc 3
celebrate the completion of york road with mcdo... Sep '16 McDPhilly 1

Jamison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages