New Time Bank - Sign up - everything'...

New Time Bank - Sign up - everything's free

Posted in the Jamison Forum

buckstimebank

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Introducing the:

"Time Bank of Bucks County"

The "Time Bank of Bucks County" offers individuals and businesses the
opportunity to reciprocate by sharing their expertise (whatever they can do - home cleaning, accounting, pet sitting) with someone else in the network to receive services (like dog walking, plumbers, electricians) for free.

Log on to http://buckscounty.timebanks.org/ to sign up!

This is legit, secure and different from bartering. Unlike bartering where 2 parties are involved in the give and take (usually for a tangible item), time banking is tax-exempt - there is no need to report the hours you give to help your neighbor to the government or the IRS!

We need to enroll people with all different kinds of expertise. Help out the recruiting process by contacting your contacts with the URL site and print/send the brochure to people that you think might be interested.

The brochure:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CPAiffh26Fb... ;
The more people we get to sign on, the better and more useful it will be.

This is an exciting concept and, in this economy, a needed one!

Time Bank of Bucks County Coordinator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sep 12 Jim Mac 792
Lacey Park - 1948 (Oct '10) Sep 11 dgp 57
News Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski ... (Sep '14) Sep 9 Jim Mc 3
celebrate the completion of york road with mcdo... Sep 8 McDPhilly 1
Trump will win, wait and see just watch Aug '16 sgt Witold Kowal 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Jul '16 ariel sullivan 4
News York asks public to help close budget gap, but ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 itsabouttime 3

Jamison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages