Wycombe Pub and Grill
Jim

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Drove past the old Wycombe Inn this afternoon, saw it was open again as the Wycombe Pub and Grill. Can't find the new business on any website.

Does anybody know about this new place, hours of operation, menu, etc?
John

Hellertown, PA

#2 Jul 29, 2010
This beautiful piece of history has been restored and is now called Wycombe Pub & Grill. The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. They did an awesome job restoring the place and opening up the bar. Great place to go for lunch, dinner, or cocktails; they open @ 11:00A.M. everyday!
Nicole

Swedesboro, NJ

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Wycombe Pub & Grill is a great place to bring your family for a delicious meal, or just to hang with friends and have a few drinks! The food is awesome... I would recommend the Ribs with Diane's Signature Sauce or the Wycombe Pub Special Fries! They offer homemade dishes, salad dressings, and desserts as well. The restaurant also had a new and improved look, and a fun staff- very friendly. I loved the overall experience, and I know you will too...
Jennie

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
My experience at the Wycombe Pub & Grill was absolutely awesome!! As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the warm, friendly bartender. We decided to sit at the bar as we were only planning on having a few drinks. We did however take a look around the rest of the dining area and it was beautiful. We had been in the restaurant a few times in the past and the restoration has done wonders for the ambiance of the place. As we were sitting at the bar, the lovely bartender offered us a menu to take a look at. We decided to just get some "bar food" and I had the Special Pub Fries and my husband ordered the 10 count of wings (mild). Both were so delicious and the service was so great that we've been back about 4 times. My husband and I are locals and we would love to see this historic business succeed. This is the kind of place you can bring your children to or go out to a special dinner to or you can go there to have a few drinks after work (which I found out happy hour is 5-7 M-F), or you can go there to watch some sports game. I mean they've got pretty much every angle covered!!! This place is amazing!! And if you're a local....help support your local business (and I've heard the owners are locals themselves).
And I forgot to mention the BEST part....we actually like our business was appreciated. Like I mentioned, the female bartender greeted us with a warm, friendly, inviting smile and the few times we've dined there our server was the same.
So I would totally reccomend the Wycombe Pub & Grill to all my family and friends. The décor, the service, and the food are all above par!!! And you gotta try the Babyback Ribs with Diane's signature sauce!!!!! Talk about fall off the bone, melt in your mouth!!!
Jim Richboro

Doylestown, PA

#5 Aug 10, 2010
This place is totally "awesome". Friendly people, great food and a fun time. Everyone should try this experience!!
Jerry m

Levittown, PA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Does anyone remember the owners from the 1970's - two brothers - Bob was chef and Richard was bartender?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Jan 14 HisGirl 48
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jan 12 tom 946
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Dec 30 Joe C 76
Lacey Park - 1948 (Oct '10) Nov '17 Fltoner 63
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Apr '16) Nov '17 kaylabean 19
News Sex offender law coming to town (Oct '08) Sep '17 No name 33
Herbal incense (Jan '12) Aug '17 Hector 11

Jamison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages