Grocery Delivery Service Expands to C...

Grocery Delivery Service Expands to Coopersburg

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Grocery Delivery Service Expands to Coopersburg. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A new online grocery shopping and delivery service being offered by Giant Food Stores has expanded to Coopersburg, the company announced in a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Bob Tucker

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Nov 8, 2013
I think this is super for our super seniors and disable. Thanks Giant.
Scooper

Quakertown, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2013
I can't even find enough non-rotted produce when I'm picking it out myself at Giants (organic is even worse) so I can't imagine the slop they'll try and deliver to you with them picking. The Wegmans are totally worth the extra mileage, and often aren't any more expensive than Giant. Wish they delivered.
Tony

Broomall, PA

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah we really got screwed in this area as far as decent food markets go.
Brandy

Perkasie, PA

#4 Feb 11, 2014
I am disabled and can't get out in this weather. I am trying to find a supermarket that delivers in Quakertown
kmuttleyjr

Broomall, PA

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Brandy, www.peapod.com is the site that works with Giant. I thought the service was excellent. Sign up with your Giant Rewards Card and the site brings up all of your previous purchases to make ordering easy. The pea pod warehouse is behind Giant in Coopersburg.

Most complaints seem to focus on produce. Check online for coupon codes. Good deals.$7 to deliver all of your groceries? Heck pizza places charge $3 just to deliver your pizza.
Richland Resident

Broomall, PA

#6 Feb 11, 2014
Brandy wrote:
I am disabled and can't get out in this weather. I am trying to find a supermarket that delivers in Quakertown
My neighbors use Peapod/Giant quite a bit.
Jeanie

Hockessin, DE

#7 Oct 24, 2016
I have used Peapod in Quakertown. Delivery person was wonderful. All produce was great! I'm ordering again right now. I, too, am disabled. I would love to go out and shop, but I can't carry everything in by myself. This is a great service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Apr '16) Apr 21 egeliebter 7
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 20 Mark wirsner 866
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Mar '17 Thomas Hedges 69
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Mar '17 Grammar Slammer 47
Lacey Park - 1948 (Oct '10) Mar '17 Right on 62
News Supervisors fire police officer (Aug '09) Feb '17 go_gators 2
Lacey Park (Mar '16) Feb '17 Hatterboy 7

Jamison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages