Leader in Bucks drug ring to spend up to 41 years in prison

Full story: The Morning Call

Bucks County Judge Albert Cepparulo sentenced the leader of a wide-ranging drug ring to 20 to 41 years in state prison Friday.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012

“Here's looking at ya!”

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#2 Mar 2, 2008
Judge Albert Cepparulo ruling is perfect, hopefully this will deter others and he is absolutely correct when stated that " When you are a drug dealer there are people who are going to use those drugs whose lives may well be ruined ".
sudo

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2008
sucks to be him!! you play you pay
Farmer

Bensalem, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2008
Maybe he will learn to grow corn at the prison farm
Justice

Dover, DE

#5 Mar 22, 2008
Why would you write something so hateful about someone you don't even know? There is always two sides too every story. Don't believe everything the media tells you. God Bless You!
Laura

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 27, 2008
All these cops in this case are corrupt!!! First they lie about a large number of things. Second They stole things from these guys, They don't mention that. These guys may deserve some prison time but 40 years is the extreme! Not even these murders and rapist get this much time. some murders kill other people in broad daylight and still don't get this much time. It's a disgrace!!!
unknown

Clifton, NJ

#7 Sep 3, 2008
I just want to let everyone know that it takes the police to start an investigation like this only thru a RAT! and without a RAT on thier side they can't do anything. Rumor has it that thru talk and chit chat thru beal's former girlfriend ANGEL MALDONADO was the one who started the investigation on beal in the first place because of jealousy.
Mike

Toms River, NJ

#8 Feb 12, 2010
I was one of those arrested, and I was in prison for 2 years because of this. All I was truly guilty of was getting 1/4 OZs of marijuana, for personal use. I have no reason to lie about it now because I served my time. I did 2 years in a super max state prison for smoking weed, and when I was arrested I didn't even have any weed. The cops broke more laws arresting me then I broke. They stole $90k from Beal, and I can prove it. The violated every person whose calls were taped's constitutional rights, they lied to the superior court to get the illegal phone tap, and they falsified evidence by splicing the recordings that were not done under warrant with ones that were. They did all of this because they spent $5 million of tax payer money to bust in essence ONE drug dealer. You see a couple years before all this they busted a bike club called The Breed. They received a ton a federal money to fight organized crime. In order to continue to receive that money they needed organized crime. There is not a lot of that in Bucks, so the created it. They arrested a drug dealer and all of the people who bought drugs from him. They called him the ring leader, and said all the others worked for him. It was all a lie.
Well guess what, one guy fought it, and he won, and now they are all fighting it, and they will all win. When they all overturn their convictions, my self included, it is going to cost Bucks county hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars in law suits. I will be happy to take my share of that tax money. James Beal is a good man, he is my friend, and has been for almost 20 years. I look forward to seeing him, and all of those who were illegally imprisoned very soon. Don't spend to much money Bucks county, you are going to need it.
The Girl

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 10, 2010
He was doing nothing wrong besides makeing money.... Everybody does,sell drugs in there life and if they don't Damm you missing out.... I also knew Mike and Todd they were good people.
The Girl

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 10, 2010
All the best goes out to him.... And all of the others
Mike

Toms River, NJ

#11 Apr 20, 2010
Todd gave back some time from what I hear. I heard most of those guys are giveing back time. I am working with a lawyer right now to give back my time, and sue the hell out of that county. They fired Garry Gambardella for his work on this case. They fired the Judge and turned him into a DA. Personally I think they deserve to be locked up for what they did. But I find in life everyone gets what's comming to them in the end. I'm sure Garry is a very unhappy little man now that his power has been taken away. He says he's thinking of running for congress. PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS MAN HAVE ANY POWER HE IS DANGEROUS, AND CAN NOT HAVE POWER! VOTE NO ON GARRY GAMBARDELLA!
mike h

El Monte, CA

#12 Jan 19, 2012
The Girl wrote:
He was doing nothing wrong besides makeing money.... Everybody does,sell drugs in there life and if they don't Damm you missing out.... I also knew Mike and Todd they were good people.
i use to work for at his detail i always wondered what happen to,him after all that
Get Real

Butler, PA

#13 Feb 16, 2012
Todd Who?
Rob

Harleysville, PA

#14 Apr 2, 2012
A Drug Dealer is a MURDERER!!
Saywhat

Willow Grove, PA

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Rob wrote:
A Drug Dealer is a MURDERER!!
No Rob a murderer is a murder, not a drug dealer, or they wouldn t call it drug dealing, they would call it murder. If a drug addict decides he or she wants to get really high and accidentally kill them selves that's called accidental suicide not murder. Most drugs people die from today or prescription drugs sold my huge corporate pharmacies. So lets say your kid eats a bunch of perks, and dies is that murder? Do you arrest the guy at rite aid and throw him in jail for 41 years? Or better a smoker buys smokes at wawa from the same guy for 20 years then dies of cancer. Do we lock the wawa guy up? Why not isnt it he who sold the smoker his marboros for 20 years? Is that not the same exact thing as a person ODing on coke. If not why? Bottom line, people do things that are not safe and that could kill them everyday. Who are we to say what another person is allowed to do to them selves? People jump out of plans and die do you charge the sky dive place with murder? People drive cars and crash do you charge Ford with murder? People smoke morboros every day and die of cancer do we charge the morboro man with murder? Rob you are a retard!
unknown

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 26, 2012
open your eyes,junkies have choices. not his fault junkies wanna get high. AND THE WHOLE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN BUCKS COUNTY IS B.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 8 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
First Saturday, Free Barre Class: Your Weekend (Aug '13) 15 hr Vicki Otto 4
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Thu R Geiss Limerick 38
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 26 The Bobster 430
Review: Dentistry by Design - Kiran Satashia, DMD Aug 19 Nancy 1
•••

Jamison News Video

•••
•••

Jamison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jamison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE