Franklin County Court Sentences

Franklin County Court Sentences

There are 11 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Franklin County Court Sentences. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

The following people were sentenced on Jan. 27, 2010, in the Court of Common Pleas, Franklin County, Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2010
JIM BOB wrote:
When they had Gene A Morales in jail why didn't they keep him for his back child sopport. If you make them take care of them. But not Mr. Morales no no he is above the system, not paying for what he's made, and out there making more that he will not pay for, and the medical bills keep bulding up for the young ladies he has infected with a STD he is the carrier of. If you can afford to drink and drive you should be able to pay your child support. I wait for they day when judgment is finally passed down on him, he will spend his enternity in H E L L .
You know in some of the counties in Pa they publish the deadbeats who skip out on child support once it gets to a certain amount in arrears, I think it is like 3 months. The P.O. should start contacting domestic relations and publishing the deadbeats, maybe once the public humiliation sets in it will motivate them a little more to pay the child support.(then again it probably won't).
Why

Mercersburg, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2010
Wow, Some of those DUI's only got 2 days jail time, That will really tech them lol.
mom of 2

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Feb 19, 2010
HMMMM... Alicia Renee Rininger was also sentenced on this day for giving false reports to a police officer... 12 months probation drug and alcohol programs yada yada yada...for some reason this oxycontin poppin, pill selling, trash isn't listed in the sentences? hmmmm better watch who you buy your pills from!!!!
taxpayer also

Shermans Dale, PA

#7 Feb 19, 2010
and then when they go jail they get out on work release and spend the day at home with the family !!!
Embarrassed

Hopkins, MN

#9 Feb 20, 2010
mom of 2 wrote:
HMMMM... Alicia Renee Rininger was also sentenced on this day for giving false reports to a police officer... 12 months probation drug and alcohol programs yada yada yada...for some reason this oxycontin poppin, pill selling, trash isn't listed in the sentences? hmmmm better watch who you buy your pills from!!!!
Big PR wrote:
<quoted text>She prolly likes black guys or at least does them too right?
Moron, these are the drugs of choice for the white man. You have to be one of the biggest jack a*s*s*e*s I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.(In this case typing.)
mom of 2

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Feb 20, 2010
Big PR wrote:
<quoted text>She prolly likes black guys or at least does them too right?
Wouldn't surprise me!!!
Come On

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Feb 20, 2010
i love the DUI charges God PA is wayyyyyy to lite on people like them...I seen half of them didn't even lose their license WOW!!..and ya work release yippy they sit home and do nothing..What's it going to take?? them killing a mother and her kid's on their way home before they really do some thing....Also i have a question.Some one i no got busted for DUI 2-3 week's ago in mercersburg and it was never in the paper? any one know why..
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ET

Carlisle, PA

#13 Feb 20, 2010
mom of 2 wrote:
<quoted text>reguardless...just wanting to know why this skank's name is NEVER in the paper when sentenced or charged?? I know who this girl is. If she knows you have pills, she will begggg you and blow your your phone to get them she goes to a methadone clinic in hagerstown, and goes from hospital to hospital "shopping" for pills. She got the "giving false reports" charge because she called the police and told them someone broke into her car and stole her OXYS (which never happened) so in return her doctor would write her another script. This isn't the first time she's done this , just the first time she got caught. Pretty serious crime if you ask me. Also previously she forged prescriptions in cumberland county and got a measley 6 months probation. Quite a lite sentence for a felony charge! I always thought we were trying to get the drugs and drug addicts off the street, not hide them!
Do u think i could have her phone #,, plz!!!!
mom of 2

Chambersburg, PA

#14 Feb 20, 2010
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think i could have her phone #,, plz!!!!
haha its probably on the bathroom wall at HOT POINT!
mom of 2

Chambersburg, PA

#15 Feb 20, 2010
Come On wrote:
i love the DUI charges God PA is wayyyyyy to lite on people like them...I seen half of them didn't even lose their license WOW!!..and ya work release yippy they sit home and do nothing..What's it going to take?? them killing a mother and her kid's on their way home before they really do some thing....Also i have a question.Some one i no got busted for DUI 2-3 week's ago in mercersburg and it was never in the paper? any one know why..
EXACTLY what i am wondering do we pick and choose which sentences get published?? are they all put in a hat and they only pull out so many??WTF???
SkippyDurham

Schenectady, NY

#16 Feb 23, 2010
Ouch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Apr '16) Sep 12 regina perkins 14
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sep 12 Wayne Eaton 929
Herbal incense (Jan '12) Aug '17 Hector 11
News Stray Bullets From Shooting Range Fly Into Home (Feb '08) Jul '17 DJB 24
Review: Christopher Day Real Estate (May '09) Jul '17 In the Garden 6
Cosmo Dinardo & Sean Kratz 👹👿&#... Jul '17 shower rape 4
News The Latest: $5M bail set for man in search for ... Jul '17 Anthony Bourdain 1

Jamison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages