Signs could aid customers of Pa. 997 ...

Signs could aid customers of Pa. 997 businesses

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Signs could aid customers of Pa. 997 businesses. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Todd Jamison, assistant manager of Maxx Exxon, rattles off a list of things that might be done to help access to the small convenience store at 3322 Black Gap Road owned by Irfan Salam: - A small sign alerting ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

FAITH

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2008
ALL WE NEED IS MORE SIGNS MAKING PEOPLE READ SIGNS AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND RUNNING INTO SOMEONE.
IF DRIVERS WOULD JUST BE MORE COURTEOUS AND NOT IN A BIG HURRY.AND ANOTHER TRAFFIC SIGNAL!!! GIVE ME A BREAK.
HOLD YOUR HORSES

Millheim, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2008
FAITH wrote:
ALL WE NEED IS MORE SIGNS MAKING PEOPLE READ SIGNS AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND RUNNING INTO SOMEONE.
IF DRIVERS WOULD JUST BE MORE COURTEOUS AND NOT IN A BIG HURRY.AND ANOTHER TRAFFIC SIGNAL!!! GIVE ME A BREAK.
You are right Faith, being courteous is the key....people used to keep entrances and intersections open....now they could care less....is it because they are talking on their phones or because they don't want to sit through another light??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Apr '16) Fri bnewns 8
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Fri Bobster II 892
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Jun 14 Jennie Lalli 70
Nick Hano is a Hero Jun 7 Narcos 2
Review: Christopher Day Real Estate (May '09) May '17 Timeless we will be 5
Lacey Park (Aug '15) May '17 debbie51 2
House at Norristown and York Roads (Jan '10) May '17 Patriot 2

Jamison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages